CLOSE

Prospekt

Well guys I've decided to not make caws anymore as Ive lost the passion to make them for the community I'm just going to sit back & actually ENJOY THE GAME!!, the problem is alot of people are going to hate no matter what!! I just don't want to listen to the hate anymore & even worse lower myself to their level!! I'm sorry I didint make my caws editable but I like some other caw makers feel let down by THQ for saying one thing & doing another!! I'm talking about the RE-UPLOADING ISSUE, I wanted you all to enjoy my caws & be able to edit it for music & moves, but I also wanted my caws to be ONE OF A KIND, dont want to sound big headed but I feel like a spent alot of time on these Caws and didn't do that for them to be copied over & over again.

So to all the guys that supported me & downloaded my caws even though they weren't editable I THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS & your FEEDBACK.

I will continue to show my support to fellow CAW MAKERS and leave POSITIVE FEEDBACK!! on there creations and offer suggestions if they require them.

FInal Note I Wish You ALL a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Now could a MOD please CLOSE this

THANKS

Daryl_S_

Looking really good, according to the comparison-pic I got 4 suggestions.

- a little more jaw-height
- mouth needs to be angled down a bit
- maybe add a little nose angle
- Change the eye-color

other than that it's damn great!

Will this be a TNA-Version?

Looks awesome, IMO the best Angle face till now... hope you can let us dlc your caws with the editing thing on so we can add music to them...
Damn... I was looking forward for all your caws...
If THQ doesnt fix this problem we will never got those awesome caws of Angle, Jeff, Eddie, Lesnar editable?

Keep it up!

[quote name='FatFadi' timestamp='1291937067' post='7783877']
[quote name='The Brown Guy' timestamp='1291932968' post='7783775']
WHY MUST IT BE LOCKED FROM EDITING?!? IT LOOKS SO GOOD.

:cry:

This is not fair!
[/quote]

maybe cuz he's not done, he wants to make few changes
[/quote]

nope. He's not uploading editable caws due to caw theft. Damn shame. He's probably the best caw maker we have but un-editable caws are pretty w*nk.

Is it even possible to get to number 1 in the game rank the guys at the top have like 70+ CAW's most of which are basic, crap or stolen and the only reason why they have a load of downloads is because they where first on the server to post CAW's. I'm currently 155 ranked with 4000 downloads but I'm never going to get above the high downloads the people at the top have.

[quote name='gamevolt' timestamp='1291939848' post='7783959']
Is it even possible to get to number 1 in the game rank the guys at the top have like 70+ CAW's most of which are basic, crap or stolen and the only reason why they have a load of downloads is because they where first on the server to post CAW's. I'm currently 155 ranked with 4000 downloads but I'm never going to get above the high downloads the people at the top have.
[/quote]

IDK... I only have 42 uploads and I am at 32. :) We might not crack top 20 but if we keep it up we might see some mobility.

[quote name='2thejuice' timestamp='1291940319' post='7783979']
[quote name='gamevolt' timestamp='1291939848' post='7783959']
[/quote]

IDK... I only have 42 uploads and I am at 32. :) We might not crack top 20 but if we keep it up we might see some mobility.
[/quote]

42 uploads :o i only have 6

I don't know what all this talk is about rankings... But I don't care about being at the top of the ranks, I do this as a hobbie & take pride in my work as take alot of time to do these caws, so to see some wee worm come along & say Im going to reupload his caw cause it will get me lots of attention!! Then these wee worms go onto write me hateful mail & call me a CAW STEALER!! That's just pure bulls**t!!! So like I say until THQ fix this problem then my CAWS will be uneditable. Sorry to all you genuine people out there cause I really want you to be able to add your own music to my caws to give it that more real feeling to it, but don't want to see my hard work on about 10 or 20 pages & turning off edit is the only way to stop it.

The movesets that I add to my caws are carefully picked & are awesome, don't believe me then download my jeff hardy caw on the PSN now & check out his moveset :)

[quote name='Tom1904' timestamp='1291920887' post='7783379']
Looking really good, according to the comparison-pic I got 4 suggestions.

- a little more jaw-height
- mouth needs to be angled down a bit
- maybe add a little nose angle
- Change the eye-color

other than that it's damn great!

Will this be a TNA-Version?
[/quote]
Thanks for the suggestions TOM1904 I'll look into those changes :)

will be doing 2 TNA & 2 WWE :)

open to suggestions on attires....

[quote name='ElDragonVive' timestamp='1291944424' post='7784098']
Wow Daryl you never seize to amaze me. This looks amazing and looking forward to seeing the attires. Sorry to hear that it isn't going to be downloadable though. Damn caw stealers.
[/quote]
It will be Downloadable, just not editable, you'll still be able to wrestle with him & all my CAWS, it just won't give you the option to put there proper music

[quote name='gamevolt' timestamp='1291939312' post='7783945']
Maybe what you can do is send a private message to anyone who want this CAW on here who can be trusted not to steal it with a time to go on PSN to download an editable version and then after 10 minutes delete it of the server.
[/quote]

That sounds like a great idea!

[quote name='gamevolt' timestamp='1291939312' post='7783945']
Maybe what you can do is send a private message to anyone who want this CAW on here who can be trusted not to steal it with a time to go on PSN to download an editable version and then after 10 minutes delete it of the server.
[/quote]
Just name it something different and only put tags in mentioned in this thread. I dunno, just a shame not to have the music hit when he comes out.

[quote name='2thejuice' timestamp='1291931071' post='7783721']
[quote name='KRadiation' timestamp='1291927482' post='7783579']
I suggest that if anyone is annoyed at this 'locked caw' business then rather than complain to Daryl... complain to THQ on the official forums and demand that they block re uploads on PS3 like the originally promised to us.

I'm finding more and more caws online are being locked as the re uploading problem grows.
[/quote]

Also, do this.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/392784-get-revenge-on-caw-thiefs-thieves/

Add the names here and we will call thieves out as a community.

[/quote]
Thanks for the support Krad & 2thejuice, it saddens me that it's had to come to this, but I won't let my caws be reuploaded over & over again, like krad said THQ did promise that caws would not be able to be reuploaded, hopefully they fix this in a patch then my caws will become fully editable so you guys can change the music,entrance & the caw attires if not liked, so let THQ know what a huge mistake they've made on the PS3 side by not delivering on their PROMISE!!

[quote name='2thejuice' timestamp='1291931071' post='7783721']
[quote name='KRadiation' timestamp='1291927482' post='7783579']
I suggest that if anyone is annoyed at this 'locked caw' business then rather than complain to Daryl... complain to THQ on the official forums and demand that they block re uploads on PS3 like the originally promised to us.

I'm finding more and more caws online are being locked as the re uploading problem grows.
[/quote]

Also, do this.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/392784-get-revenge-on-caw-thiefs-thieves/

Add the names here and we will call thieves out as a community.

[/quote]
Thanks for the support Krad & 2thejuice, it saddens me that it's had to come to this, but I won't let my caws be reuploaded over & over again, like krad said THQ did promise that caws would not be able to be reuploaded, hopefully they fix this in a patch then my caws will become fully editable so you guys can change the music,entrance & the caw attires if not liked, so let THQ know what a huge mistake they've made on the PS3 side by not delivering on their PROMISE!!

[quote]Is the pic still up in the 1st post I keep seeing a ?mark photo now... [/quote]

I can't see the picture.

Good to hear that you're making TNA-Attires, BTW I think the PM-Idea for a limited release of editable Caws is not bad if THQ doesn't fix the re-upload-problem. I understand, that you don't want your hard work to be stolen. I went online yesterday, searched for three minutes and found four of my caws re-uploaded.

Archived