"The World Warrior" Kaval

TheLastDodo

Hey guys, just wanted to share my first 2011 CAW with you. As you can see its NXT season 2 winner Kaval. Just like to know if anyone can offer any advice on how to improve him (particularly the face as this is my weak spot when it comes to making CAW's).

Now 2 things first.

If anyone likes Kaval already, he is uploaded on Community Creations just search my PSN ID: p4zinho331 or my caws.ws ID (note this may not bring up Kaval immediately as I cant remember if I uploaded him with my caws ID as a tag so you may have to check out my other content to find him, however my PSN ID will definitely find him).

Secondly im sorry about the pic quality, these were all taken on my mobile/cell phone so some colours will look off and some images might be stretched/squashed.

[center]Face in CAW MODE (no idea why it went blue :huh:)
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/mhf05y.jpg[/IMG]

2 of 3 attires I've made (red, white & blue)
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/4g4xsx.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Finally if you dont like my CAW but like the paint tools (tights design, kickpads) and tattoos (dont worry both are on him) then you can download these for your own use, same as above just search my PSN ID.

Hope you enjoy it and please offer any advice (especially regarding face morphing) if you can. NOTE: I've used 32 layers so I can only mess with morphing or delete entrance attire.

Let the bloodbath begin :D

[quote name='SEV7N.' timestamp='1291653937' post='7777253']
Are PT online? are they unlocked for editing?
[/quote]

Yes the paint tools are online and unlocked for editing. I don't want to make my CAWs editable but I dont mind providing any of the paint tools I made for others to use or edit themselves.

There are paint tools for both his tattoos, the spiky tights design, the kickpad design and the Kaval design on his entrance attire.

@VAsPrince: Thanks man, I really appreciate that. Look out for my Del Rio CAW too that I plan to upload tomorrow :cool:

[quote name='TheLastDodo' timestamp='1291654437' post='7777277']
[quote name='SEV7N.' timestamp='1291653937' post='7777253']
Are PT online? are they unlocked for editing?
[/quote]

Yes the paint tools are online and unlocked for editing. I don't want to make my CAWs editable but I dont mind providing any of the paint tools I made for others to use or edit themselves.

There are paint tools for both his tattoos, the spiky tights design, the kickpad design and the Kaval design on his entrance attire.
[/quote]
Well i might give Kaval a try soon. Thanks.

Suggestion, remove the buzz cut

Archived