The Hardy Boys!

paynexkiller

[quote name='paynexkiller' post='695390' date='Sep 27 2006, 09:00 AM']I know I should be patient, but only 12 views? LOL!
I was just wondering, if anyone knew a good way to get the letters onto a t-shirt[/quote]

I'd use the WWF Attitude type of font in Tattoo/Logo Letters Alphabet, that'd look the best, or u could try making the words on the shirts out of Tattoo/Logo Words, not sure if the actual words are in their so it would need playing around with - I'll have a go at doing the words and see what I can come up with.

U can probably get the rest of the attire done with one of the other Hardy Boyz CAWS that are around.

I can't post pics tho so if I do get something that looks like the letters I'll only post a formula for the letters with a few instructions and I'll try to make it as clear as poss. and if it doesn't look good I won't bother, no point in posting something that looks rubbish.

QUOTE(paynexkiller @ Sep 27 2006, 09:00 AM)

I know I should be patient, but only 12 views? LOL!
I was just wondering, if anyone knew a good way to get the letters onto a t-shirt

Ooh, now you've got 7 replies. :P

I had a go, but the Tattoo/Logo Words/Letters/Pattern Simples I had to use to get the words right didn't look particularly good and it took [b]19 layers [/b] to get the lettering on the T-Shirt.

U need to use words Love, For, The, Monster, Me, In and It for the basic wording and then mod. the words with Tattoo/Logo Design 153's (about 3 I think I used) and letters I from alphabet 1 and V from alphabet 10.

It looked ok in the create mode but when I looked at it in an entrance it looked dreadful so I won't bore u with the rest of the details.

I don't think that with the current number of available layers - a potential 38 layers if u can hack, and the available types of lettering - that u can get lettering like the one in the pic., creating a T-Shirt with big holes, instead of sleeves in the sides of it isn't a prob tho. Just the lettering.

The rest of the attire has probably already been done so I'd check the archive or the CAWS forum.

Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

[quote name='hardy' post='703637' date='Sep 29 2006, 01:26 PM']her it is! ^^

Long Hemline: 1 (43,0,11)
Word:61(37,0,40,100)Love
27(37,0,40,100)For
34(37,0,40,100)The
128(34,0,35,100)Monster thats my formula is that ok or not??[/quote]

Erm, that says Love For The Monster - the t-shirt says Live For The Moment, hence why I said it can only b done if u use 19 layers.

If paynexkiller wants something close whilst only using a few layers I suppose that's good, but, it turns out rubbish anyway bcos the letters all look rubbish - nothing to do with any1's formula, just the way it turns out due to the pixelated nature of the lettering.

Okay so I did try it out and it looked kinda dogdey tbh... Some times the writing looked too big and sometimes too small.
What i did do was put a simple design over the O and made it say Live for the Monster. which isnt as bad...

[quote name='paynexkiller' post='728499' date='Oct 5 2006, 10:19 AM']Okay so I did try it out and it looked kinda dogdey tbh... Some times the writing looked too big and sometimes too small.
What i did do was put a simple design over the O and made it say Live for the Monster. which isnt as bad...[/quote]

Yeah but it looks dogdy. That style of lettering on the game wasn't really designed very well - someone should take the guy(s) who came up with it outside, shoot them, and then force them to improve on it for SVR07.

Archived