New Wii and PS3 Game To Purchase.......

lightning116

It's that time again for me and you guys. So let me make it quick:

Taxes will be ADDED to all items here in Barbados......on DECEMBER 1ST. They couldn't have added them in April. They couldn't have added them in February. NO, they had to add them in December when everyone is planning Christmas shopping. Which sucks for me cause I had to plan to buy 4 new games before the end of 2010, so now with this news I have to limit myself to buy 2 games locally (one for both my major consoles) instead.

So here's the thing. I have a lot of games on the Wii and PS3 that I want, so I must select the absolute best of the best to give me all the time I need with them while playing others that I've yet to finish. Right now, these are the games I'm looking forward to get on the Wii and PS3 respectively:

- Sonic Colors
- The House of the Dead: Overkill
- Donkey Kong Country Returns
- Epic Mickey

- Dead Rising 2
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
- NBA Jam

I'm well aware that Epic Mickey won't be out until tomorrow. So I'll wait until then. In the meantime, these are the 8 games that I wanted to try and get at least 4 before the end of 2010. So with the numbers dwindled to 1 apiece, I'm a bit lost on what to get for my consoles. PS2 I could get easily since it's impossible to NOT find a game on it that you can enjoy, it's the Wii and PS3 is what's giving me the most trouble.

I could use all the help you can get.....I hope.

Donkey Kong Country Returns and Uncharted 2 would be the highest quality choices with the most replay value. Epic Mickey's going to be pretty good. I don't want to take anything away from it before playing it, but I think Donkey Kong Country Returns would be the safer bet.

Archived