New RKO Set-Up & RKO

xEpy0n

It would've been good if they had Edge's old taunt where he lies on his stomach, that might have been good, or the Austin ground Grapple Taunt i guess, and you could have the Cutter or the Running Neckbreaker as 2nd RKO's, personally i just put the Super RKO as a regular move, he really has only done it maybe once or twice...

[quote]RKO Appeal its a ground Grapple [Lower], & for RKO hack RKO as a running grapple or use running neckbreaker ??[/quote]

No, I think he means the set-up he did on Super Crazy on SD!, where he laid on the ground belly first and stared into the eyes of Crazy...

That set-up isn't that new. & there's no good substitute. Like Jos-B said, if they'd kept Edge's old taunt, it'd be perfect.

As for the RKO.......... why does everyone hate the RKO in this game?? More often than not, Orton charges in and turns with his opponent. Sometimes he gets good height on it........ and the move is high impact. This "Running Neckbreaker" nonsense is just that... nonsense. The move only does like 12 damage. A good-looking 18 damage RKO, for .... a kick and a slow inverted neckbreaker? I say RKO and Super RKO. If you want you could use Cutter. But Orton leaves the ground. :fedup:

The thing with the Cutter is that he lands on the shoulder, the RKO has the opponent's head land on the canvas...Ennh, the Running Neckbreaker was the RKO in WM21, so I really didn't want anyone else to have it on the WWE roster, ennh, I just don't like the Super RKO as a special...

why whats wrong with the super Rko? if its because he doesnt use it that often then all the better. if you have it as a corner grapple it would be used a lot more times than if it was a secondary finisher. still worried he might use super RKO finisher all the time, then set this all 3 favourite moves to the RKO that why hes definatly going to finish the match with an RKO, maybe he'll use the super RKO evey now and then but thats just what he does anyway.

plus its stronger and looks way cooler that normal Rko.

Meh, your perrogative, but what i'd really like is having the RKO from DoR 2 in SvR '06, where you hit it with one hand, it looks so much better than all the previous RKOs combined...oh well, it's still up in the air for me...

and quick question, should i give orton the Oriental Knee Drop in place of the forearm drop, as he's done a lot of jumping knee drops, and that one looks the most like his knee drop, or should i give him the Flair Knee Drop, which is sans the Kenzo taunt, but doesn't look as close to Orton's knee drop, I'm definitely using one, but which?

[quote name='Jos-B' post='62507' date='Mar 23 2006, 08:02 PM']Meh, your perrogative, but what i'd really like is having the RKO from DoR 2 in SvR '06, where you hit it with one hand, it looks so much better than all the previous RKOs combined...oh well, it's still up in the air for me...

and quick question, should i give orton the Oriental Knee Drop in place of the forearm drop, as he's done a lot of jumping knee drops, and that one looks the most like his knee drop, or should i give him the Flair Knee Drop, which is sans the Kenzo taunt, but doesn't look as close to Orton's knee drop, I'm definitely using one, but which?[/quote]

I say Ric Flair Knee Drop.... I dunno, I just went with it.

Oh, the Samoan Neckbreaker? It's more of a cutter, what people don't seem to realize is that the RKO has the opponent land their face on the ground, whereas a Cutter lands their face on your shoulder (like the Twist of Fate)...random sidenote: I always thought it would be cool to do a Suplex lift into a cutter, seems nasty...

• 3 years later...

Archived