Figured out the crotch blur

jweb1331

Very nice on figuring out how to do it, the way you explained is to much for my brain :hqhq:

So wait, what your saying is...

1. Make sure you have arm wrist bands on

2. Add the design you want on the crotch over the blur area

3. Save the caw then when you go back into caw mode, the design will by-pass over the blur?

[quote name='.Master' timestamp='1290542702' post='7753913']
Very nice on figuring out how to do it, the way you explained is to much for my brain :hqhq:

3. Save the caw then when you go back into caw mode, the design will by-pass over the blur?
[/quote]

okay i got a little excited when explaining it,

basically i had a 256 pt(trying 128 now) i added it to underwear(after making sure i had on armbands i just used small ones), i nothing worked so i saved went back into pt and added to the design, went back into caw mode and tried to switch the old pt for the one by selecting it underwear and editing it, i just moved down to select it nothing worked, so i added another oner to the butt area(i dont know why i just did) and tried to do the same thing and tried to do the same thing by trying to edit the design selection again the screen that says you have the maxium # of pt designs on youcaw u know the one well i just picked to to it anyway and it placed on top of the crotch blur.

am going to do pics but, will take a few minutes

[quote name='jweb1331' timestamp='1290543503' post='7753953']

[/quote]

basically i had a 256 pt(trying 128 now) i added it to underwear(after making sure i had on armbands i just used small ones), i nothing worked so i saved went back into pt and added to the design, went back into caw mode and tried to switch the old pt for the one by selecting it underwear and editing it, i just moved down to select it nothing worked, so i added another oner to the butt area(i dont know why i just did) and tried to do the same thing and tried to do the same thing by trying to edit the design selection again the screen that says you have the maxium # of pt designs on youcaw u know the one well i just picked to to it anyway and it placed on top of the crotch blur.

[/quote]

Basically, again:

1. Add a PT File onto the CAW in the crotch area.

2. Save, edit/re-do the PT.

3. Go into CAW mode, select the layer, (Probably underwear) and swap the PT files...

...I think.

[quote name='Jack The Ripper' timestamp='1290544157' post='7753969']
[quote name='jweb1331' timestamp='1290543503' post='7753953']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Basically, again:

1. Add a PT File onto the CAW in the crotch area.

2. Save, edit/re-do the PT.

3. Go into CAW mode, select the layer, (Probably underwear) and swap the PT files...

...I think.
[/quote]

I just tried it, didn't work. Topic creator, instead of a wall of text, could you please list it in steps on what to do? Would be very grateful, thanks.

[quote name='Legend.Killer' timestamp='1290547359' post='7754078']
I don't mean to sound disrespectful in anyway, but its your grammar. It's just confusing.
[/quote]

hell, im in the 8th grade and trying to help people out with this and now im in language arts class, sorry i didnt come up with a grid to draw by or anything.

[quote name='jweb1331' timestamp='1290547661' post='7754088']
[quote name='Legend.Killer' timestamp='1290547359' post='7754078']
I don't mean to sound disrespectful in anyway, but its your grammar. It's just confusing.
[/quote]

hell, im in the 8th grade and trying to help people out with this and now im in language arts class, sorry i didnt come up with a grid to draw by or anything.
[/quote]

Like I said. No disrespect was intended.

[quote name='Straight Edge89' timestamp='1290547731' post='7754090']
OK i did everything you said i added the pt on the crotch and butt but when i tired to change the one on the crotch i didn't get the message "you have reached the maximum # of pt designs" so how do i get that to appear? do i add a lower resolution design in its place or what?
[/quote]

you just have to keep trying to change that one i think it takes 3-4 times of trying to change it to get the message, then it works for some reason. i am trying to get an idea of how many times it takes though.

also just noticed if you go and dont save the caw and try to change a position of it the crotch blur comes back until you continue out of that design

another thing sorry if this is getting confusing again im just finding things out as i go along but, if before you save the caw and while arm band and the pt are under the underwear if you go back into the underwear and then the pt again and add another design to the butt you will see the butt blur shows up however, if you add the pt then the blur also disappears for the butt aswell.

Thanks man, I just done it with some low res designs and it works...

The tactic works, but its abit messy and complicated to get right. If BreinJ is able to hack the crotch blur away it would be alot more easy, but in the meantime this will work great.

Edit: If the topic creator and the people want, I could type a tutorial up in abit more detail?

[quote name='.Master' timestamp='1290548207' post='7754114']
Thanks man, I just done it with some low res designs and it works...

The tactic works, but its abit messy and complicated to get right. If BreinJ is able to hack the crotch blur away it would be alot more easy, but in the meantime this will work great.

Edit: If the topic creator and the people want, I could type a tutorial up in abit more detail?
[/quote]

That would be awesome. But its up to the creator. But you've got my vote :)

[quote name='jweb1331' timestamp='1290547978' post='7754103']
[quote name='Straight Edge89' timestamp='1290547731' post='7754090']
OK i did everything you said i added the pt on the crotch and butt but when i tired to change the one on the crotch i didn't get the message "you have reached the maximum # of pt designs" so how do i get that to appear? do i add a lower resolution design in its place or what?
[/quote]

you just have to keep trying to change that one i think it takes 3-4 times of trying to change it to get the message, then it works for some reason. i am trying to get an idea of how many times it takes though.

also just noticed if you go and dont save the caw and try to change a position of it the crotch blur comes back until you continue out of that design
[/quote]
Thanks I'll try that.

Archived