???

Stretch_The_Smith

Guest # 1 Angelina Love fan
This guy makes the most stupid topics ever shut up like u don't know TNA is V.s WWE and hulk and jeffet and hardy and bishoff and ric flair comeone really i am sorry but no one is that clueless

[quote name='# 1 Angelina Love fan' timestamp='1290345303' post='7748996']
This guy makes the most stupid topics ever shut up like u don't know TNA is V.s WWE and hulk and jeffet and hardy and bishoff and ric flair comeone really i am sorry but no one is that clueless
[/quote]
You also make some of the most stupid posts ever.

TNA vs. WWE? What the fxck? WWE mops the floor with TNA in anyway possible. They are not in anyway sort of war. TNA is trying too hard at a ratings war. And yes i am a TNA fan.

Jeffet? who the hell.

[quote name='# 1 Angelina Love fan' timestamp='1290345303' post='7748996']
[/quote]
I think he owned a time machine and came here to the future :2eye:
or maybe trapped in an iceberg for a very long time :lol:

im really not trying to be funny, its just fun to see how pissed off and upset people get, like come on, who cares if i post a few topics, really you could just ignore it and let it die, but instead some of you have to sit there and bitch and report it, just ignore it and grow a set.... seriously.

[quote name='(-BryonIsGod-)â„¢' timestamp='1290353744' post='7749125']
im really not trying to be funny, its just fun to see how pissed off and upset people get, like come on, who cares if i post a few topics, really you could just ignore it and let it die, but instead some of you have to sit there and bitch and report it, just ignore it and grow a set.... seriously.
[/quote]
Why waste your time If you want nobody to read it?.. almost like your just trying to raise your post count for the hell of it.

Archived