BearishRiggs: Original Story

BearishRiggs

Hey guys, figured I'd throw up a post to plug my first uploaded storyline. I'm new here (despite what my registration date says, I'd forgotten I even had an account) so if it feels like I'm barging in just to highlight my stuff...I kinda am. I do look forward to getting more involved in the community from here on out though.

The storyline itself does have some noticeable bugs, but nothing gamebreaking or frustrating. Just odd things that may take you out of the experience a bit...looking back, I probably could have fixed them, but I've experienced so many problems with uploading I just gave up. (incase you're wondering, my first upload had some VERY mild profanity in it, and I figured that I'd let the censoring do its job instead of editing everything. Turns out the entire page with the profanity got censored instead of just the word. Couple that with some failed uploading attempts and you have a rough idea of what went down.)

The name of the storyline is [b]BearishRiggs: Story 1[/b], so it shouldn't be too hard to find. The tags are [b]Road to Wrestlemania[/b], [b]Randy Orton[/b], and [b]Evan Bourne[/b]. Like the first tag suggests, it's a 3 month, road to wrestlemania type story with a few branches and the choice to either play as Orton or Bourne. I think it's decent for a first go, but it's not without it's flaws.

I'm done talking now...just feel like I needed to make a good impression is all.

Which I obviously fail at since I posted this in the SVR 2010 section instead of 11 :hqhq:

Archived