-KoC- Topic of the Day 1

.John.

Hey this is my new feature, sort of an open discussion on the topic of the day
[u][b]Topic of the Day: Relegion[/b][/u]

What is your opionion on the topic of relegion, If this is succesessful and the results are no spamming or flamming, this would become a regular thing.

Away you go

[u][b]RELEGION[/b][/u]

-KoC- did you know if you say your name out loud it sounds like "c[color="#330033"]o[/color]ck"?

Anyway, Im both ways with religion. On one hand I think its just pointless and stupid and just causes a load of wars and fighting and deaths (such as terrorist attacks etc)

But on the other hand I have become slightly (and I mean slightly) religious since my Nan died about two weeks ago. I went to the funeral on Friday and as the first family funeral Ive ever been to it completely changed my opinion on death.

Well...my opinion is there has to be a God. The World can't just have started because of a bang...There had to be something before that to cause the bang.

I very much agree with the "Attention To Detail" Argument [Can't Remember the name of the guy who Came up with it]. I find it very hard to believe a "Bang" could create all the different types of tree's, all the different species of animal etc etc.

Archived