Any chance for movesets for dlc???

wcool

Am wondering will there be any chance of getting some common moves/movesets via dlc. Movesets suck this year espacially for The Rock and SCSA why bother adding them in. I have done my best re arranging their movesets but still not good enough.

Outlaw Punches
Outlaw Knee Strikes
Outlaw stomps 2

DDT 8 ( The Rock)
People Punches ( SVR 2010) shouldn't be punches they should be slaps
Side Slam ( Kane's Signature from SVR 2010)
Back Club
Sock Claw 1
Sock Claw 2
Finishing Leg Drop ( for Hogan Caw was in SVR 2010)

I just don't see it happening, THQ likes to cut as many corners as they can due to cost so you will probably just be seeing all the moves they locked/ removed in 2012 now which is complete shit to do but hey they have your money now so it's not as if they care, they would rather add The Canadian Destroyer, London Calling, etc. just to trump TNA at making a game than keep current moves in. Like, why were common holds like Melina's facebuster and Evan Bourne's back kick removed? Why were most of the pins moved into C-A-F only? It's completely absurd and I won't play THQ's money-game next year. At best, I'll rent their title depending on feedback but the lack of response to why they removed moves and lack of initiative to put them in 2011 shows they want to milk people for their hard earned money year after year in what's still a shit economy.

n0ne.

Don't ask why. There's no logic behind it.
The removals were artistic decisions.
Yep, game designers regard themselves artists these days.

Artists, unlike producers, are less bound by laws.

Seriously, it's not disc space so the 'dupe' argument is weak at best.
It's not aesthetics either - some older moves (some WAY older) look better than the current versions. ( just because mo-capping a move cost a lot of money doesn't mean you HAVE to put that money to use - if it looks crap - then scrap and fire your mocap artist)
It's not legal reasons - why remove moves from a superstar that went to a rival indy fed for allegedly making the game un-WWE-ish , and then include some indy moves ?

sigh....

I get bored typing this myself.

I was like what the..... for example Kane's moveset in one weak tie-up postion all Kane had was One handed choke toss something like that. With most characters its like that so I had to reassign moves to nearly everybody.

They added weak tie-ups but not enough moves to go around all repetive unlike past SVRS had many weak grapple attacks.

Back Club
Shoulder Trusts
Boxing Sway
Boxing right hook
Low blow 1

all the Low Blows are also removed!!!!

Well I can create The Rocks DDT 8 as a finisher that means move the Rock Bottom to a signature and add Sharpshooter as a normal SS .

[quote name='wcool' timestamp='1290082400' post='7743069']
[/quote]

Testicular cancer is not PG.

But yeah, Kane's moveset is a fail along with just about everyone else's. They took out Big Shows Chokeslam...

WHY? [img]http://caws.ws/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/shift.gif[/img]

[quote name='People Are Strange' timestamp='1290082764' post='7743076']
[/quote]

But yeah, Kane's moveset is a fail along with just about everyone else's. They took out Big Shows Chokeslam...

[/quote]

The game is rated 15.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, you can create Big Show's Chokeslam ... but we aren't able to create a decent Chokeslam ... and Chokeslam 2 isn't available as Finisher. :annoy:

Moves were probably removed from the game because they didn't get a chance to fix them to be compatiable with table breaking and stuff. Not that it's a valid excuse because they could have reanimated them, but yeah. I would bet cash that was the reason.

So if they did release a technique pack or something, they would have to rework all of the moves.

[quote name='C.R.A.S.H.Ǝ.Я.â„¢' timestamp='1290085099' post='7743119']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, you can create Big Show's Chokeslam ... but we aren't able to create a decent Chokeslam ... and Chokeslam 2 isn't available as Finisher. :annoy:
[/quote]
Sadly.
A CAF slot lost.

Wondering how many will be lost like this.

[/quote]

[/quote]

The still have the Grapefruit Claw

Within DLC pack 2 there will be some new moves and new taunts just like there was for chris masters

thats what I think

Within DLC pack 2 there will be some new moves and new taunts just like there was for chris masters

thats what I think

[quote name='Vivaldi7' timestamp='1290080290' post='7743036']
n0ne.

Don't ask why. There's no logic behind it.
The removals were artistic decisions.
Yep, game designers regard themselves artists these days.

Artists, unlike producers, are less bound by laws.

Seriously, it's not disc space so the 'dupe' argument is weak at best.
It's not aesthetics either - some older moves (some WAY older) look better than the current versions. ( just because mo-capping a move cost a lot of money doesn't mean you HAVE to put that money to use - if it looks crap - then scrap and fire your mocap artist)
It's not legal reasons - why remove moves from a superstar that went to a rival indy fed for allegedly making the game un-WWE-ish , and then include some indy moves ?

sigh....

I get bored typing this myself.
[/quote]

But many of those moves taken out they just added LAST YEAR. Why didn't they just realize they were going to waste time?

Archived