Best physics you've seen when playing the game?

snakebiteSB

Move onto a chair, then the chair is morphed into the superstars leg, then he gets RKO'd and then the chair bouches off the superstars leg and bounces into the refs hands.

Friend and I were doing a 2 on 2 Extreme Rules match against the CPU, friend set up Rey Mysterio on a turnbuckle and kicked him off of it, Mysterio fell to the outside of the ring and hit his head square onto steel steps that were set verticaly. Looked like it hurt.

There's a lot of spots that looked bone crunching, can't remember them all but that Mysterio one was one of my favorites because we didn't even realize that the steps were sitting there until Mysterio got screwed :P

I found it humerous when I played a TLC match, there was a table set up near the ladder which was on fire. I climbed the ladder and retrieved the briefcase for the win. Then my player fell down through the flaming table, dropped the briefcase and began clutching his back in pain :)

[quote name='.MrWrestleMania.' timestamp='1289865372' post='7737941']
I found it humerous when I played a TLC match, there was a table set up near the ladder which was on fire. I climbed the ladder and retrieved the briefcase for the win. Then my player fell down through the flaming table, dropped the briefcase and began clutching his back in pain :)
[/quote]
ROFL

Friend of mine hit a backbody drop on Primo (he's our little jobber, aww) and his entire body went through a rung of the ladder. He was stuck like that just all contorted for a good few seconds before he "popped" back out again.

Another favourite was when a friend did a hurricanrana off the top rope through a table that I JUST finished setting up, like literally I just snapped the last leg into place and Primo came crashing through. Looked so smooth.

Yeah... we do a lot of triple threat TLC matches against Primo. Poor guy. :hqhq:

Also just today, a friend leaned a ladder [b]against my face[/b] as I stood next to a downed opponent... my running downed strike is that senton one where you flip... so basically I did a front flip with a ladder hooked onto my neck onto the opponent. Looked pretty crazy.

[/quote]

Lol this happened to me in the Christian RTWM against Edge in that TLC match. XD

I had a good one. I was the Hulk and I was in a fatal 4 way ladder match and I won. Well during the little scene where you grab the belt and fall off, somebody dropped a ladder beneath me and I landed on it when I fell off and ended up dropping the title. But wait, there's more!
When I dropped the title, the match kept going and I could use the title as a weapon as if I picked it up from near the announce table. So yeah, there wasn't a belt hanging from the ceiling yet the match was still going on.

[/quote]

I could be wrong but can't tables only be set alight in an extreme rules match??

[quote name='the_monkfish' timestamp='1289908671' post='7739164']
[/quote]

I could be wrong but can't tables only be set alight in an extreme rules match??
[/quote]

You could be right my friend. I may have got mixed up with matches, as I've been trying the new physics a lot. I know that I definitely fell through a table though after the win :)

[/quote]

LOL yours was just like mine, but my player fell on top of a ladder laying on the ground.

• 4 weeks later...
I have 2

1. When a table fell and landed on it's side in the ring and I outsider edge'd HBK on to it...ouchies.

2.Having CM punk walk out during my match with a chair to help me. He threw the chair on opponent just as I landed a 450' splash on it.

[quote name='Nemephosis' timestamp='1292209449' post='7789364']
I threw down a mop once, and it started spinning like a helicopter and then took off into the crowd.
[/quote]
That happened in in my friends game. I was like "what the..."
I have all kinds of crazy ones.

Last ride through stacked tables.
Big boot off top rope onto steps.
Springboard to outside to opponent on table.
Pushing over a ladder with the opponent on it, opponent lands on the ladder set up in the corner, breaking it in half.
Plus more.

Hmm I really dont know what mine is.. But I think this one comes close:

I had a TLC match with two CAWs. A ladder was leaned against a table en I had a chair in my hands, my opponent then did the running thing og a leaned ladder jumping against me, I was however able to hit him with the chair so it looked like his head could've ben chopped off when the chair hit him.

[/quote]
That EXACT situation happened in my first TLC match when I bought the game at the midnight release, that STILL makes me laugh

Archived