Quick how to question

stevo

Sorry if im going over old ground, I searched and could not find an answer, so I need to ask:
How do you install DLC for ps3 , I have downloaded Stone cold and have it in the game sectionof the PS3 and even after installing it , the option is not available to use him in the game.
In SVR 2009 , you updtated the roster to get dlc , but this option is not in the 2010 version, like I said this question is probably a real old one but I could not find an answer.

[quote name='stevo' timestamp='1289735183' post='7734347']
Sorry if im going over old ground, I searched and could not find an answer, so I need to ask:
How do you install DLC for ps3 , I have downloaded Stone cold and have it in the game sectionof the PS3 and even after installing it , the option is not available to use him in the game.
In SVR 2009 , you updtated the roster to get dlc , but this option is not in the 2010 version, like I said this question is probably a real old one but I could not find an answer.
[/quote]

come on guys, how do I instal DLC content, its not showing up once installed in game

Archived