Maria Kanellis

TCsinger09

I actually really like that hair for Maria.. I think its good but needs a few tweaks.Eyes are too green also could be a little smaller. Raise eyebrows (Maria's are all ways high. Nose is good but maybe a bit smaller. Bottom lip thinner. Top thicker and more pouty. Face and jaw shape shape is perfect tho :) Good job

[quote name='ObsessedW/divas' timestamp='1289990116' post='7741050']
edited the face some(not a new pic)....anyways she is on psn with three attires that im pretty happy with....search: kanellis,tcsinger09,caws.ws
[/quote]

Who are you making in future?

I make a lot of women myself, made about 70 in 2010 and i dont want to be making the same people as you if your caws are nice enough to download as it seems such a waste!

I reckon all the womens creators on here should join together and discuss who we are creating etc and give advice to each other Kind of like a collective, like I know I can make a full roster of women again this year as I intend to do but I really cant be bothered making 50 women again especially when there are good CAW makers out there. It would also be nice to have them all in one thread so we can see who needs creating and which ones we deem to be the best downloadable options.

If any of that makes sense!

Archived