close

TCsinger09

OK.. where to start! Well first off its not as bad as you think it is, I can kinda see the beginnings of a Kaitlyn. Don't like the hair anyway, hers is longer now with blonde/brown in it! The highlighted hair would be perfect for that. Eyebrows could be a lighter in colour. Eyes need to be completely changed they are the thing that's throwing this off the most to me. Nose could be smaller plus a little more upturned if you know what I mean? Jaw/cheeks are good maybe jaw could be a little squarer..

So that's about all I can think off. Hope I helped and goodluck! Keep up the work, love your caws

[quote name='ObsessedW/divas' timestamp='1289458250' post='7727602']
Before the last two posts I had already edited her..........and I think this caw is starting to go in the wrong direction......I will wait for trishallday to create her......jk lol....maybe??
[/quote]
lol idk if i'll create her. im not liking her too much on nxt. i have a naomi caw on svr 2010 that im gonna try and convert.

Okay. Specifics:

-increase eye height and make the eye shape a tad rounder
-lips are a litte too thick
-change the lips. The top one is more pyramid-shaped
-eye colour is a medium-light brown
-I'm not sure if we can do it without the transparency, but a design or something on the upper lip under the nose. That cleft on her is very pronounced.
-new eyebrows are needed. Those are too thick
-maybe increase the age a couple of notches. She's not perfectly smooth, but can't see that from more than 10' away
-lower cheek depth

That should getcha started :D

Archived