Notepad WWE

Lily Drakenson

well im making a little company and making weeks and everything using notepad I write down the matchcard and results i just started and i only have the first matchcard oh yeah the reason i put it on SVR 2010 is because i simulate matches on it....

[size="5"]'Notepad' [i][u][color="#ff0000"]WWE[/color][/u][/i]
this is my first matchcard (tell me what you think) all cards have 6 matches

[/size][size="3"] [/size][size="2"][color="#ff8c00"] © Randy Orton vs John Cena for WWE Championship.

[color="#ff8c00"] © [/color]Pepolis (Caw) vs Dolph Ziggler vs MVP for United States Championship.

[color="#ff8c00"]© HBK vs Shelton Benjamin for WHC.

Edge & CM punk vs [color="#ff8c00"]© [/color]Priceless for World Tag Team Championships.

[color="#ff8c00"]© Pepolis (Caw) vs Tommy Dreamer for Hardcore Championships. ([/color][color="#ff0000"]T[/color][color="#000000"]L[/color][color="#ff0000"]C)[/color]

[color="#ff8c00"] The XX (Hax (Caw) Hex (Caw) ) vs[/color] [color="#ff8c00"]© R-Truth & John Morrison. [/color] [/color][/color][/size]

this is short preview of the stuff me anad my bro do

NotePad WWE
Week One Results

[color="#ff8c00"] © Randy Orton vs John Cena (WWE Championship)[/color]

Ding Ding Ding Both superstars take a glance at the WWE gold. The match starts and Randy Orton gets the first hit in with A right hand hook. After that a submission like the masterlock focusing on the arms. Will Cena tap? NO NO NO he powers out Cena uses pure strength to throw Orton over his head from the lock. After that Cena takes control with a kick to the groin he then irish whips him and pulls him back but Orton is on top of that he Kicks Cena in the groin on the way back. Cena is shocked and goes for a kick at Randy Orton but his foot gets caught mid air followed by a vicious clothesline. Cena gets up and reverses a punch and goes for an Irish Whip into the turnbuckle but Orton spins in time sending Cena into the turnbuckle Orton grabs him from it and gives him a nasty backbraker. Orton stomps on Randy followed by a elbow drop. Cena rolls out of the way and gives Orton a puch followed by another he goes for a third but Orton spins around Cena, Orton then Irish whips cena into the turnbuckle again he delivers a punch then spins him around. Cena gets out of the corner while Orton is taunting to the crowd Cena delivers a punch he goes for another but Orton falls to the ground so cena runs end jumps up hitting a two handed elbow drop. Orton gets up and to cenas suprise delivers another kick to the groin. He goes for his drop kick but Cena pushes his legs away. Cena goes for a knee to the head but Orton pushes him away and gets up. Cena still beats Orton to the hit delivering a punch and a kick. Cena Whips him into the corner and gives him a viscious shoulder barge. YOU CANT SEE ME Cena taunts to the crowd. But he took to long he goes for a strong grapple but Orton pushes him away Orton kicks him in the groin and goes for a whip but Cena turnsit around sending Orton into the ropes. On the rebound cena throws Orton over his shoulders like only Cena can do it. While Orton is on the ground Cena drops an elbow.He picks him up runs into the ropes and hits a shoulder he goes for a second one but Orton is to quick he moves out of the way sending Cena down by himself Cena gets up holding his arm when all of a sudden Orton falls to the ground punding the mat with his fists he jumps up RKO he rolls Cenna over and goes for the pin 1...2...3... DING DING DING and the winner of this match via pinfall and still WWE champion WWE's apex predator RANDY ORTON

Archived