Nikki Bella

TCsinger09

This is quite good actually! Yeah really good.. Obviously hair is badly needed! I would say the new blonde one, Kelly Kelly's from last year, in brown. Change the lips slightly and make the jaw slightly less severe if you know what I mean? Other than that its near perfect :)

[quote name='ObsessedW/divas' timestamp='1289273945' post='7722551']
[quote name='trishallday' timestamp='1289273342' post='7722522']
good job! wheres brie???!! lol
[/quote]

Nikki KILLED HER......jk uhhhhhhh not sure
[/quote]
oh man! bries my fav bella. lol i get the game this weekend. i was gonna create the bellas but all i have to do now is create brie.

[quote name='trishallday' timestamp='1289276112' post='7722605']
oh man! bries my fav bella. lol i get the game this weekend. i was gonna create the bellas but all i have to do now is create brie.
[/quote]
As long as you don't care about their attires (high heels, I think), both of them are already in the game.

[quote name='natey2k4' timestamp='1289299001' post='7722923']
[/quote]
As long as you don't care about their attires (high heels, I think), both of them are already in the game.
[/quote]
i do care about the attires and their models arent that good in the game. especially bries.

[quote name='trishallday' timestamp='1289450703' post='7727491']
[/quote]
[/quote]
i do care about the attires and their models arent that good in the game. especially bries.
[/quote]

Yeah don't like the Bella's in the game. They could look better and WHAT THE HELL is up with those attires? Have they even worn those clothes? Would there wrestling gear not have been better no?

[quote name='Silver-Bout' timestamp='1289501248' post='7728485']
[quote name='trishallday' timestamp='1289450703' post='7727491']
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Yeah don't like the Bella's in the game. They could look better and WHAT THE HELL is up with those attires? Have they even worn those clothes? Would there wrestling gear not have been better no?
[/quote]
Yea theyve worn those clothes before. Nikki wore that attire in a photoshoot and both Bellas wore Bries attire when they were in the storyline with the Colons and Miz/Jomo on ecw.

• 9 months later...

Archived