WWE Universe

baken1942

I want to control my own WWE universe, make the matches each week, play them etc and kind of create my own story, my own champions etc

But I also like the idea of it being random with whatever the CPU makes.

If I was to do my own and create my own matches for each show, the rankings wont work right? The CPU will have its own random rankings anyways? Even if I was trying to rank others in certain title pictures, or does the CPU aknowledge custom matches and use it for rankings?

The CPU will acknowledge custom matches and change the rankings, yes, meaning so long as you are willing to work guys up you can have Championship matches with whoever you want. The only things you can't change without removing the stipulation are: Championship Matches, Number 1 Contender Matches, and the Money in the Bank match.

There could be more, but thats all I know for now.

Here's what I did...I went through and made everyone a Free Agent. That way the CPU doesn't make any matches for me besides the 2 ppl that have to be on each show for each title. Place whomever you want on whatever brand and play how you wanna play. If you want the cpu to do some things for you place the ppl on raw or smackdown.

The only way you won't have rankings is if you place everyone on something other than raw or smackdown. As far as I know it doesn't track anything other than those to brands.

Archived