Entrance themes

Fayth

[font="Georgia"]Alright, when I first used a custom entrance theme, I was merely disappointed with it because the sound was way too loud. I tried many themes, all had the same loud sound. It's annoying. It's good they're loud, but this is just too much. I can't even hear the ring announcer.

Is this just something I'm only experiencing or does this happen to everyone? And can this be fixed?[/font]

[quote name='RVD 4:20' timestamp='1288978140' post='7711787']
Can't you reduce the volume output of the song on a program such as Audacity, then re-upload it to your Console?
[/quote]

[font="Georgia"]I could, but the same problem occurs even when normally silent songs are used.[/font]

[quote name='Waking The Fallen' timestamp='1288984708' post='7712176']
[font="Georgia"]Can it be done with an already burned CD? 'Cause else I would have to buy a new empty CD.[/font]
[/quote]

Can you share media between your PC and other networked devices (including the 360)? If so I would just do that instead and save yourself the trouble of wasting your CD-R's.

[font="Georgia"]What I meant was that I delete the album from the hard drive, then put the CD back into the CD station and edit the songs' volume and then re-rip the CD onto the hard drive.[/font]

Archived