marcus, thq tank and john durr on gr podcast right now

jeffsvr11

[quote name='MrSmileySmile' timestamp='1288916366' post='7709800']
[quote name='jeffsvr11' timestamp='1288916212' post='7709785']
Hey wasn't sure if anyone knew but they are discussing the problems with svr11 and the patch etc on gamingring.com's gr8 gamecast right now
[/quote]

Hard hitting questions no doubt.
[/quote]And honest, straight to the point answers.

[quote name='jeffsvr11' timestamp='1288916428' post='7709807']
well of course marcus said he can't comment on anything regarding the patch but they did ask them about the locked moves problem
[/quote]And what did he say? Something bullshitty and unsatisfactory?

Although, to be fair, Marcus has for the most part been fine and is getting stuff done. But some of the answers he's been giving recently are verging on the steaming crock side of things.

[quote name='SASR' timestamp='1288916610' post='7709809']
Hey wasn't sure if anyone knew but they are discussing the problems with svr11 and the patch etc on gamingring.com's gr8 gamecast right now
[/quote]

well of course marcus said he can't comment on anything regarding the patch but they did ask them about the locked moves problem

Although, to be fair, Marcus has for the most part been fine and is getting stuff done. But some of the answers he's been giving recently are verging on the steaming crock side of things.
[/quote]
he said they pay close attention to the forums and that they are taking everything into consideration for the patch
and that he saw lex luger on the nitro arena and that it is the one with the big wcw letters and flame logos

[quote name='SASR' timestamp='1288916610' post='7709809']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Either the standard, "I don't know about that, ask Bryan"

or his new answer, "@MrSmileySmile 1.) Quality of animation 2.) Duplicate moves that you can now do yourself (so no canned animations"

[quote name='MrSmileySmile' timestamp='1288916813' post='7709831']
"@MrSmileySmile 1.) Quality of animation 2.) Duplicate moves that you can now do yourself (so no canned animations"
[/quote]Yup, that's the sort of crap I'm talking about. Total nonsense.

nexus, nxt arena, lex luger and bulldog, basically dlc 2 released around mid to late december

thq tank said that but i think it's wrong cause on the svr11 site it says early holidays....early holidays isn't mid to late december

now they're saying they did what they did with the moves because they basically don't want us to use moves that are used in other federations.......................................... :annoy:

[quote name='jeffsvr11' timestamp='1288917579' post='7709858']

now they're saying they did what they did with the moves because they basically don't want us to use moves that are used in other federations.......................................... :annoy:
[/quote]Oh right, that'll be why they put in moves like the Tower Of London AND called it by it's proper, non-WWE name. This is what I don't get about their reps, they bounce from one lie to another, like some kind of schizophrenic chameleon.

And even if that shitty excuse did that make sense, which it doesn't, it doesn't explain why they took out 50-100 WWE moves, like 4 of William Regal's signature moves, Jericho's Lionsault and the clotheslines of HHH and Taker.

nexus, nxt arena, lex luger and bulldog, basically dlc 2 released around mid to late december

thq tank said that but i think it's wrong cause on the svr11 site it says early holidays....early holidays isn't mid to late december

[/quote]
Someone tell those guys why we buy the game for. To create our favourite superstars from other feds. Without those moves, we can't create the perfect other fed CAS can we?

[/quote]

such a bullshit excuse. They might as well take out caw so that we can't create wrestlers from other federations too :lol:

[/quote]

I guess they forget to tell bryan that when he was so geeked up about the chaos theory! this is bs. If that is the case then we will only have a piledriver and the hogan leg drop because 90% of the moves in the game are not WWE owned moves and come from indy or other feds like mccools move, all of the hurricans and cm punks moves, Triple H's pedigree, swaggers ankle lock, hell all the top rope moves as nobody really does top rope or springboard moves but bourne. melina uses bournes moves lol. I think they needed to work on their story before coming on the show.

Lastly, why put the create a finisher in then, as nobody is creating WWE moves duh.. :argh:

[quote name='bigsweatymike' timestamp='1288918078' post='7709914']
If they would include all the moves we'd be less likely to buy a game from another fed. Granted it's not really a problem since no one else will make a decent game, but if they did I'd buy it.
[/quote]
The thing is that THQ has got the wrestling game formula right and others still live in the Legends of Wrestling days. That is why Midway nearly bankrupt themselves with TNA iMPACT! and why AAA is only selling in the American regions only. I still don't think that moves will be the sole reason as to why people would be less likely to buy a game of a different fed plus it is understandable if it was companies like TNA but most of the moves are independent moves and some of the WWE stars use them.

I'm kinda split between on this...on one side i don't get why they remove moves that were already in the game and leave them locked on disc on the other hand i can see why they would want to limit the moves to the wrestlers that use them but on the other side again they took out taker and hhh's clotheslines,jericho's lionsault, taker's legdrop, they put in a bad chokeslam for kane and put in a bunch of people that don't even wrestle for wwe anymore...kinda :censored: backwards if u ask me

[/quote]

Ah, what a tangled web we weave don't we Mr. Williams. Apparently, THQ's company policy is to treat its customers with the maturity level of a 10 year-old.

Here they have a PR golden goose egg dropped in their lap - the opportunity ANY reputable company would kill for to really prove to their customers how valuable they are - and what do they do, flat out lie to our faces.

I'll tell you what, you can keep this year's (and every other year's) SVR title and I'll spend my $60 on a game from a company that can: a.) Put out a complete, properly working title and b.) Care enough about me as a customer to not lie to my face - repeatedly.

What a lameass excuse for the moves. Well anyway, did they block my IP or username from the podcast, because I can't find a link for it on their page anywhere? I guess Marcus and them don't want to face facts and truth.

I wonder how much they will have heart attacks when I release my program. :lol:

[quote name='brienj' timestamp='1288920099' post='7710026']
What a lameass excuse for the moves. Well anyway, did they block my IP or username from the podcast, because I can't find a link for it on their page anywhere? I guess Marcus and them don't want to face facts and truth.

[/quote]
What program? o_O

[quote name='Mutοh' timestamp='1288920827' post='7710074']
[quote name='brienj' timestamp='1288920099' post='7710026']

[/quote]
What program? o_O
[/quote]

Yes, do tell!!! If it's what I think it is, I'll buy the game AND PayPal you another $60!

Archived