The latest regarding The Miz and MITB plans

Binky Barnes

[quote]Credit: F4WOnline.com /NoDQ.com

There has been much talk amongst creative regarding The Miz and the Money in the Bank briefcase he won at the Money in the Bank PPV.

Commentators have been informed to not push his title too hard because when he ultimately cashes it, they want it to come as a surprise to fans.

One idea tossed around was for The Miz to be the first Superstar to lose after cashing in the Money in the Bank briefcase, but then quickly being elevated by a big follow-up victory.

It's been noted that all of this doesn't have to occur until Wrestlemania, since the stipulation was that he had one year to cash it in and he won it in July.

Meanwhile, there has been discussion of holding a Money in the Bank Match at Wrestlemania despite Money in the Bank being scheduled as stand-alone PPV event in July.[/quote]

How about he gets into the MITB match at the next MITB PPV in July, wins that one so he has two MITB briefcases, but as the date has not rolled over he's still eligible to cash in the first case but only has before the end of the PPV to cash it in.

He cashes in and looses in the main event,
then attacks the person he lost against and cashes in the MITB he won that night.

After all the hype that Cole has given him about how he is going to be a WWE Champion now he has the briefcase, I thought it was obvious that he would then lose the title match.
I'm a Miz-mark, so I hope that if they do decide to make him lose the cash-in, he still gets a decent push after.
If they are going to stick with a MITB PPV, why have one at Wrestlemania? Either scrap the PPV, or scrap the MITB at Wrestlemania.

I'd laugh if Taker was Champion & Taker had a tough grueling match against a top star @ WrestleMania like Sheamus, Barrett or Cena & then Taker won, then Miz coems out cashing in MITB, not only win the title, but end The Streak, I'd LMAO off at that, but then I think the internet would explode, so that might be a bad idea lol

[quote name='AustinFan' timestamp='1288821059' post='7706096']
I'd laugh if Taker was Champion & Taker had a tough grueling match against a top star @ WrestleMania like Sheamus, Barrett or Cena & then Taker won, then Miz coems out cashing in MITB, not only win the title, but end The Streak, I'd LMAO off at that, but then I think the internet would explode, so that might be a bad idea lol
[/quote]
I'm confident that would be the end of WWE.

[quote name='Officer P. Awesomeness' timestamp='1288821263' post='7706110']
[/quote]
[/quote]
Or the beginning of a new era. :hqhq:

[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote name='Lumpy McRighteous' timestamp='1288818686' post='7705957']
[quote name='T-Reks*' timestamp='1288816665' post='7705844']
[quote name='Generations' timestamp='1288816357' post='7705826']
How about they have him be the first guy to lose...and then not give him a follow up victory? Yeah...that sounds good.
[/quote]
Agreed.
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Haha I would definitely mark out for that, it'll prove how important that streak is.

[quote name='AJ Approved (Y)' timestamp='1288819204' post='7705992']
I want The Miz to be the first person to cash-in at WrestleMania. :hqhq:
[/quote]
Or if the MITB winner of WM cashes in and wins followed by Miz cashing in on the MITB winner of that night.

[quote name='AJ Approved (Y)' timestamp='1288822697' post='7706192']
I'd laugh if Taker was Champion & Taker had a tough grueling match against a top star  @ WrestleMania like Sheamus, Barrett or Cena & then Taker won, then Miz coems out cashing in MITB, not only win the title, but end The Streak, I'd LMAO off at that, but then I think the internet would explode, so that might be a bad idea lol
[/quote]
[/quote]
Or the beginning of a new era. :hqhq:
[/quote]
Era of the Troll.

[quote name='SVRFanatic93' timestamp='1288829756' post='7706595']
[quote name='Lumpy McRighteous' timestamp='1288818686' post='7705957']
[quote name='T-Reks*' timestamp='1288816665' post='7705844']
[quote name='Generations' timestamp='1288816357' post='7705826']
How about they have him be the first guy to lose...and then not give him a follow up victory? Yeah...that sounds good.
[/quote]
Agreed.
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Not Agreed.

[/quote]
I guess that's a bit of a stretch since Taker is on SmackDown, Miz is on Raw, the breifcase is only valid on Raw and the draft is AFTER Wrestlemania. Then again, Woi Barrah's biggah pikcha might be ending the streak.

Archived