CLOSE

Prospekt

Well guys I've decided to not make caws anymore as Ive lost the passion to make them for the community I'm just going to sit back & actually ENJOY THE GAME!!, the problem is alot of people are going to hate no matter what!! I just don't want to listen to the hate anymore & even worse lower myself to their level!! I'm sorry I didint make my caws editable but I like some other caw makers feel let down by THQ for saying one thing & doing another!! I'm talking about the RE-UPLOADING ISSUE, I wanted you all to enjoy my caws & be able to edit it for music & moves, but I also wanted my caws to be ONE OF A KIND, dont want to sound big headed but I feel like a spent alot of time on these Caws and didn't do that for them to be copied over & over again.

So to all the guys that supported me & downloaded my caws even though they weren't editable I THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS & your FEEDBACK.

I will continue to show my support to fellow CAW MAKERS and leave POSITIVE FEEDBACK!! on there creations and offer suggestions if they require them.

FInal Note I Wish You ALL a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Now could a MOD please CLOSE this

THANKS

Daryl_S_

[quote name='Slipfan' timestamp='1288815618' post='7705786']
Like this Eddie! what plans on attires ?
[/quote]

Hey Slipfan thanks for the comment, will prob just make the attires i did last year, heres the link have a look :)

[url="http://caws.ws/forum/topic/352325-eddie-guerrero-by-daryl-s-available-on-psn/page__hl__eddie+guerrero"]My Eddie Guerrero Caw SVR 2010[/url]

[quote name='Daryl _S_' timestamp='1288821263' post='7706109']
[quote name='3kings' timestamp='1288820942' post='7706088']
Looks great! Def. Gonna download when finished
[/quote]

Glad you like it man, I remember you saying to DR VRIES that you wish you where on XBOX to get his Eddie Caw, hope I've changed your mind now lol ;)
[/quote]

Yeah ya did! Lol Are you doing any wcw attires?

Awesome Eddie Guerrero can IMO the best one like the old one from SvR2010... Amazing face please make the same Eddie from 2010, ok?
Can you make also the same Kurt Angle caw from last year with the same great attires?
And is there a chance for Mr. Perfect, Brock Lesnar, Warrior, Hogan, Nash, Hall, Folley, Aj, Joe, Sabu...
Love your caws!!!

Keep up the awesome work!

Archived