hbk89s diva collection. NEW DIVAS + Updates

hbk89

Major updates and NEW Divas! Will be posting attires shortly. while think most attires are fine (and my stronger point) i do need some help with some of their faces.

Current: Aj, Alicia, Brie, Eve, Kaitlyn, Kharma, Layla, Maxine, Nikki, Rosa, Tamina, Vickie:

[IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa157/svassallo1/Screenshot2011-08-31at123048PM.png[/IMG]

FCW:
[IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa157/svassallo1/FCWFace.jpg[/IMG]
[spoiler][IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa157/svassallo1/FCWAttires.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]

Alumni: Candice, Chyna, Jazz, Jillian, Lita, Lilian, Sable, Stacy, Stephanie, Sunny, Tiffany, Torrie, Trish (present), Trish (alumni)

[IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa157/svassallo1/Screenshot2011-08-31at123113PM.png[/IMG]

TNA: Angelina, Brooke Tessmacher, Madison, Rosita, Sarita, Velvet, Winter

[IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa157/svassallo1/Screenshot2011-08-31at123549PM.png[/IMG]

Hmmm first off good work on every single one of them! They are all a really good start. Still with a bit of tweaking they'd be perfect..

Jillian
I think she looks really good especially her attire. The straight hair version looks a lot more like Jillian to me.
Change her body shape a bit, but maybe it's just the angle of the camera. Her cheeks look a bit strange to me also somethings throwing me off there. Her chin/jaw need to be slightly larger. Plus make the eyebrows lighter in color and less angry.

Tiffany
Love the purple attire.Would like to see the light pink around rim of top and maybe the sparkles too if possible. Her nose and eyes to me need a bit of tweaking and I'd like to see her with the up-do hairstyle also. Head/face would be better a bit larger.

Tamina
I know you said the skin color is making it difficult but Tamina looks so good to me.Lips thinner and eyebrows thicker I think are the main adjustments here. What about attire? Any plans?

Rosa
I dunno about this Rosa. It is a start. But the hair that u had on her from last year would be better. Her eyes are nice. Maybe raise the eyebrows or something. Lips more plump. Nose smaller and adjusted. cheeks again look unsmooth. And what about her wrestling attire? Thatd be cool. (btw thought your Rosa from last year was brilliant)

Vickie
Love this!Purple eye makeup I'm not so sure about? Also if you made her face a bit kinda fatter, thicker like it'd be good. Love all three attires btw :)

So that's just what I think! I hope it helps. Great work though. I'm a fan for sure.

nice, thanks fro the comments guys. I actually saw in the divas thread some guy used my layla from last year and was able to pull it off, so i may jsut make layla then for those who cant DL her. i was also really suprised by the amount of people that liked tiffany lol.

@Silver-bout, thanks for the detailed reponse, ill show pics of Tiffany and Rosa with the hairstyles which i used last year. ill work on everythign u guys said and get updates up when i can, most likely within the next few days

[quote name='DarkMaster09' timestamp='1288920705' post='7710065']
Let me tell your right now that the Tiffany you made looks like the NXT Giant that never appeared on NXT and got released........ALOISA!!!!!!!
[/quote]

lol, i can now actually see that, hopefully within the next few days i can show some updates

sorry been really slow with updates for these, its been really busy seeing as its my 21st on saturday and have a lot of stuff to prepare for it. once that is over hopefully i can get back into cawing

• 2 weeks later...
thanks mate

and im back, been working on sable, sunny, and just started trish. sunny i really dont no what hair to use, i guess i really can use all 3, but i prefer the hair up. trish is a WIP, the pic does not do this caw justice, due to the camera angle and the colour.

anyway tips are appreciated :)

Hm,Sable looks dead on.

Sunny,um the clothes are good and great...What's a bit of a thought is...I like the second hair. The one she has on the LOD,but I think it should be lighter,almost Sabler's hair shade if possible,unless you can adjust the streaks to be even lighter. Like Sunny had it in the 90s...If not,I say just a little lighter,unless it's the camera just making it look alot darker.

Sunny's body seems pretty good for the most part,her face is coming out good but just something seems a little off...But it's almost perfect just something's a bit off I can't picture what though...Maybe it's just the make up,not sure...

Trish is coming out good,she looks pretty good.

Otherwise,I can't wait till they are done!^_^

[quote name='ZigZagDiva♥' timestamp='1290477315' post='7752298']
Nice start with your CAWS. I really like your Vickie Guerrero the most. Do you have a previews on PSN?
[/quote]

yes i now have previews on psn, search hbk89 and they should come up.

and ill see what i can do with sunny

[quote name='B1g Jerm' timestamp='1290483661' post='7752622']
Some of those girls look like Trannies..... I'm just sayin
[/quote]

lol um thanks lol, nah i can see what u mean with some of them, i think ive used the same face skin too many times

ps does anyone have any good refs for some lita attires

good job on these but tiffany and jillain need to be in the alumni section.
will you make a.j,naomi,and kaitylyn also possibly ashley valence?
Suggestions:
- Fix Jillains eyes
- increase the arm width of vickie
- decrese the neck of rosa
- try a differnt skin tone for jillain
- make taminas hair a bit darker
- make taminas skin colour skin colour a bit lighter
- rosa `s eye colour in wrong.

more suggestions come soon.

Archived