Queastion about training checklist

Binky Barnes

Well I just bought svr 2011 off of eBay and now im just plaing 2010 to get the acheivements , but i have just one question, in the training checklist is says that you have to reverce a diving attack, but how can i do this if the com won't even get on the turnbuckle?? An plese don't say that i have to use a second controller , because i am in no condition to buy another one... :fedup:

[quote name='nando97' timestamp='1288705847' post='7701876']
Well I just bought svr 2011 off of eBay and now im just plaing 2010 to get the acheivements , but i have just one question, in the training checklist is says that you have to reverce a diving attack, but how can i do this if the com won't even get on the turnbuckle?? An plese don't say that i have to use a second controller , because i am in no condition to buy another one... :fedup:
[/quote]

Um, hm, did you try putting someone in who has a top rope finisher?

No; but after 1/2 hour of trying, I finally did it, I was the Rock and the com was Ry Mysterio (hard difficulty) , I changed Rey's moveset so his 2 corner srtikes were "On The Top Rope" and that both his diving on standing opponent attacks were "diving crossbody pin 2". So back at the training arena I kept on irish whipping rey into the corner until he reversed is so that i was in the corner then he used the on the top rope attack and he attempted the jump (thank goodness I changed his diving attack to the crossbody because it takes longer for him to jump or else I would have still been groggy..) and I reversed it!! and I got the developmention graduate acheivement!!! :)

[quote name='nando97' timestamp='1288714794' post='7702161']
No; but after 1/2 hour of trying, I finally did it, I was the Rock and the com was Ry Mysterio (hard difficulty) , I changed Rey's moveset so his 2 corner srtikes were "On The Top Rope" and that both his diving on standing opponent attacks were "diving crossbody pin 2". So back at the training arena I kept on irish whipping rey into the corner until he reversed is so that i was in the corner then he used the on the top rope attack and he attempted the jump (thank goodness I changed his diving attack to the crossbody because it takes longer for him to jump or else I would have still been groggy..) and I reversed it!! and I got the developmention graduate acheivement!!! :)
[/quote]

Sweet dude.

Archived