Jag's Showcase 2011

jag

Well I decided today to post Kenshin. I am just messing around with a Yakuza idea for him. I intend to PT the tats so dont get all freaked out over them.

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2yuf71u.png[/IMG]

He is still a work in progress. this is just a test. and a place holder till i have interest in actually playing SVR.

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/28c0ahw.jpg[/IMG]

his mask from last yr.

[quote name='McCHitman' timestamp='1288594120' post='7698118']
The tights have potential, but it seems like there is too much going on at once. Maybe slant the eyes a bit more as well. Looking forward to seeing the finished product
[/quote]

the eyes are slanted quite a bit. if i slant them any more they would be vertical hahahhahaha. it is very busy and cluttered I just posted it to star a thread and show my idea. Im going to PT the tattoos at a later date if I run with the Yakuza idea in TNB(efed he was champ in most of 10 but got screwed out of Sorry Karl had to do it hahaha). I have like 12 more atire ideas this was just a place holder of sorts as i always tend to star off this way lol.

[quote name='Nasriâ„¢' timestamp='1288612990' post='7698420']
I dnt liek this at all, It looks way to clutterd
[/quote]

that ok man like i said above I dont much like it either hahahha. This was just a tester to see what the Yakuza tats would look like. Since there is no transparency it is harder this year to use in game logos for tats. This guy like last year will have many different looks till i find one that i like.

I think if the transparency patch comes you could insert a skin colored design over the tattoos to try and blend those in, I like the tights other than the black/grey parts on the hips, I like the idea with the facial hair and I am assuming they are different colors to show the thickness difference. I'll be looking out for the update in the future.

[quote name='SimplyJay' timestamp='1288615100' post='7698459']
I think if the transparency patch comes you could insert a skin colored design over the tattoos to try and blend those in, I like the tights other than the black/grey parts on the hips, I like the idea with the facial hair and I am assuming they are different colors to show the thickness difference. I'll be looking out for the update in the future.
[/quote]

I like the tights but like you said the black does throw it off. I intend to put him in his masked attire next that he had on 10 as I loved that attire and he was very sucessful in it on TNB this year.

Thanks man lol I was debating if i was even going to bother posting this yr. got my big bad viking ready with his Iceman hair do lol coming when i have time to take pix lol

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/6gbzup.jpg[/IMG]

The mighty viking just did this for a laugh as well.

lol I thought id mess with him a bit never noticed the Chuck Lidell hair do lol so i figured id try it he was bald till i seen it hahhaa. then i decided to bring back Kyrksen when i seen it for a laugh since he was all hair for years lol. but he is a monster over 7'0 super heavyweight. Grapple skike monster lol. top part of the attire is going to disappear lol it was just a test.

lol I thought id mess with him a bit never noticed the Chuck Lidell hair do lol so i figured id try it he was bald till i seen it hahhaa. then i decided to bring back Kyrksen when i seen it for a laugh since he was all hair for years lol. but he is a monster over 7'0 super heavyweight. Grapple skike monster lol. top part of the attire is going to disappear lol it was just a test.

[quote name='Spyder78' timestamp='1288744040' post='7703531']
Interesting new looks for your top two guys man..Got me intrigued on what the alts are gonna look like indeed Xd
[/quote]

ha thanks man but i truly feel like im going to retire hahahha im so bored with making caws of late lol.

[quote name='jag' timestamp='1289073579' post='7715752']
[quote name='Spyder78' timestamp='1288744040' post='7703531']
Interesting new looks for your top two guys man..Got me intrigued on what the alts are gonna look like indeed Xd
[/quote]

ha thanks man but i truly feel like im going to retire hahahha im so bored with making caws of late lol.
[/quote]

Say it ain't so man. :cry:

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/29vyozt.png[/IMG]
well this is her first attire with a bit of a change in the mask this year as i didnt really take the time to look up what she looked like on 10 hahhaha. will do well enough for a start. I will defnitly be working more on her as i have grown fond of her over the year she was in TNB she domintated everything that was thrown here way if it was in a one on one situation she was fun to rp as well.

i have a few ideas rumbling around i may try in the next little while and maybe expand on my diva roster a bit with the finishing of the Omorda's(sp lol as i really forget how i spelled it in the first place lol) lol if i feel primed up enough to do it.

[quote name='jag' timestamp='1288652104' post='7699781']
Thanks man lol I was debating if i was even going to bother posting this yr. got my big bad viking ready with his Iceman hair do lol coming when i have time to take pix lol

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/6gbzup.jpg[/IMG]

The mighty viking just did this for a laugh as well.
[/quote]

One of the scariest and best thing's I've seen in a loooooong time man.
TECHNOVIKING goes wrestling!

lol funny thing you say that lol I have made a video for a few years with every one of the versions whith him dancing like Techno viking hahhaa i overlayed him on the YT vid a few times just for a laugh lol.

He is a mean mother thats for sure he is a 20+ time BPW champion(spyder's fed)

[quote name='jag' timestamp='1289657581' post='7732259']
lol funny thing you say that lol I have made a video for a few years with every one of the versions whith him dancing like Techno viking hahhaa i overlayed him on the YT vid a few times just for a laugh lol.

He is a mean mother thats for sure he is a 20+ time BPW champion(spyder's fed)
[/quote]

I knew it! Technoviking! xD

I'm actually a huge fan of this CAW because both his face morphing, hair+facial, attire is unlike anything I've seen before :D

And he's just a huge guy xD

Archived