Reasons reasons

KENTA Kobayashi GTS

SvR 2011  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I buy or not SvR 2011

• Yes
    • No
    • Hell No!!!

I recently had a problem with my Playstation 3 console. The name of the problem is YLOD. Athfter 3 years of use it broke. I found the dilemma that after 3 days of the accident, SVR 2011 was released. I was sad about 1 to 2 days but then I started reading forums about problems the game had. Online software errors, glitches, moves That Were cut from the move selection menu, an incomplete and unusable wwe universe in RTWM they made a huge difference but most change was for the worst (pointless dialogues, sidequests that leave much to be desired, mouths still moving long after the end audio) and the list goes on. From here to 1 or 2 weeks I will buy a new PS3 ... the question is Should I Buy SVR2011 KNOWING THAT MANY PEOPLE has criticized ALSO SAYING THAT IS THE WORST GAME FRANCHISE HAS EVER DONE? Vote and leave reasons as to why I should or shouldnt buy it......

[quote name='CrossShot4' timestamp='1288577205' post='7697754']
I give it a 3 out of 10. So, Hell no!
[/quote]

It's not that bad. It's good, a definite improvement over last year. The glitches aren't any worse really than previous years so if you could put up with that, you'll like '11 just fine.

Sounds to me like your money would be better spent getting your ps3 fixed though :D

Archived