Your WWE Universe?

[center][size=2][font=Tahoma]I thought this would be a pretty cool topic. You can post everything you want about your Universe here, I was curious to see what's going on in everybody else's. I'm not very far in mine, I've just passed The Bash for the first time and my champs are as follows:
[b]WWE Champ:[/b] Randy Orton
[b]U.S. Champ:[/b] CM Punk
[b]Unified Tag:[/b] The Dashing Ones (Rhodes & McIntyre)
[b]Divas Champ:[/b] Melina

[b]World Champ:[/b] Dolph Ziggler
[b]Intercontinental:[/b] Kofi Kingston
[b]Unified Tag:[/b] The Dashing Ones (Rhodes & McIntyre)
[b]Women's Champ:[/b] Melina
Of course the reasoning behind Melina being both Divas & Women's Champ is because it's the only way we can have the Unified Women's title. After she defeated McCool, I just went into My WWE and gave her the Women's title. I don't really remember all of the #1 Contenders but I've had some pretty awesome matches and PPV Cards so far. So, what about you guys? What's going on in yours? The rivalries, champions, stables, #1 contenders, etc.[/center][/size][/font]

My universe im two weeks away from summerslam.
WHC-drew mcintrye
WWE-CM punk
IC-christian (trying to give him a big push thru the ranks)
Unified tag-miz &jericho
US- primo.

Right now im tryna give cody rhodes a push until I unlock goldust. William regal will be gettin a big push to

I'm just letting Universe take its own course, not worrying about title changes nor worrying about anything else, just letting it all do it's own thing... really enjoying it. All my input each year is (Backlash - Backlash) I take 1 RAW/1 Smackdown and playing each time they are selected, if I don't have a match in one week I either create one myself or put myself in a match I am interested in playing), everything else is either watched or simmed and then I read the news each week.

My Universe:

RAW
WWE Shemus - I (Orton) recently came no.1 Contender, so I will see how this all plays out, might win, might not but it seems me and Shemus do not like eacho ther in the slightest lol/Shemus and Zach Ryder have formed a tag team lol)
US Miz (until I can find a decent Daniel Bryan)
Tag Team MVP/Henry (beat Cody/Drew at last PPV)
Diva Alicia Fox (beat Michelle McCool)

Smackdown
WHC Undertaker (I'm again no.1 contender (Ziggler) as I won a triple threat match)
IC Ziggler (Defended against Drew, now Drew hates me, ooops, lol)
Tag Team MVP/Henry
Womens Michelle McCool

Out of Universe I updated a lot of finishers, made a new pinning frogsplash for Chavo, downloaded Pepsi Plunge for CM Punk, gave Orton a stalking RKO as well as running version, and will obviously keep adding great CAWS as they are released.

My Universe has been basically Undertaker Vs CM Punk for the WHC and Edge Vs Shawn Michaels for the WWE title..

I guess I'll start making my own card instead of the computer generated ones since Sheamus is currently jobbing to Zack Ryder and Taker/Punk has been going for a year and a half now...

I finished the Raw after Backlash and the champs are:

WWE: CM Punk
US: Sheamus
Divas: Alicia Fox

World: Jack Swagger
IC: Kofi Kingston
Woman's: Michelle McCool

Tag: Hart Dynasty

Awesome Money (Miz and Ted Dibiase) are dominating the tag team division, trying to get a title match against the tag champs.

US champion Sheamus attacked Bourne with a led pipe the Raw after Backlash

Cena/Punk are having a little feud

pretty much thats it

WWE Champion: The Miz (Sheamus no.1 Contender)
US Champion: Daniel Bryan (Evan Bourne no.1 Contender)
Tag Champions: The Hart Dynasty
Womens Title: Melina (i think lol)

World Champion: Jack Swagger (Drew McIntyre No.1 Contender)
IC Champion: Christian (Dolph Ziggler No.1 Conter)
Divas Champ: i dont rem.

i dont really do diva matches lol.

World champion - Edge
WWE champion - Chris Jericho
Intercontinental champion - Drew McIntyre
US champion - CM Punk
Tag Team Champions - MVP and Henry
Divas Champion - Maryse
Womens Champion - Michelle McCool

Im at Bragging Rights... John Morrison and CM Punk were the Tag Champions. CM Punk became the number one contender for The Miz's united states title and Morrison turned on Punk and formed a team with The Miz!
that was the coolest part...

[b]WWE Champ:[/b] Edge
[b]U.S. Champ:[/b] Vance Archer
[b]Unified Tag:[/b] Cm Punk & Luke Gallows
[b]Divas Champ:[/b] Fox

[b]World Champ:[/b] The Big Show
[b]Intercontinental:[/b] Dolph Ziggler
[b]Unified Tag:[/b] Cm Punk & Luke Gallows
[b]Women's Champ:[/b] Michelle McCool

Vance won the US Title in a Triple Thread between Miz and Dibiase and i think the Title looks good on him.

[b]WWE Champ:[/b] Shawn Michaels (Defeated Chris Jericho)
[b]World Champ:[/b] Rey Mysterio (Defeated CM Punk)
[b]Intercontinental:[/b] Kane (Defeated Christian)
[b]U.S. Champ:[/b] Me (CAW) (Defeated Ted DiBiase)
[b]Women's Champ:[/b] Beth Phoenix (Defeated Michelle McCool)
[b]Divas Champ:[/b] Maryse (Defeated Melina)
[b]Unified Tag:[/b] The Hart Dynasty (Defeated BoD)

WWE Champion: Masakur (CAW)
World Heavyweight Champion: The Big Show
United States Champion: Sheamus
Intercontinental Champion: Christian
Unified Tag Team Champions: The Hart Dynasty

and right now I'm at Extreme Rules having a recently turned heel Hart Dynasty vs. JeriShow in a ladder match for the titles.

I had to start doing my own cards. They just kept putting the same guys in the same fueds over & over. The deal with R-Truth & Morrison got really old. They would turn them heel, then face again in like a month, then turn them heel again just as fast. I felt like I was watching TNA. That's a crack at TNA by the way. TNA tends to do that with their real guys. That's really annoying. Also, they kept turning Kelly heel aswell. I would change it on her allies & enemies set-up & everything, but it wasn't really helping. She was still jumping face divas before her matches. Also the #1 contenders matches were goofy. Someone would win the #1 contenders match, then have to participate in another one 2 weeks later. That doesn't make sense at all. Then the superstars you unlocked were not being used at all it didn't seem like to me. Those are just some of the reasons, I just started doing my own cards.

WWE Champion Cm Punk
World Champion Undertaker
US Champion Sheamus
Ic Champion Dashing Cody Rhodes
Tag Champions Harts
Diva/Womens Champion Maryse

So far Masters is fueding with Chavo on superstars. The big fued on Smackdown is Undertaker vs Kane. Cm Punk has become WWE champion and it seems like US champion Sheamus wants another title.

Rey and Christan has become a team and are eyeing up the tag titles.

In WWE Universe mode I am currently about 2 months in, a week away from The Bash. My champs are:

WWE Champion: Sheamus (#1 contender is CM Punk)
World Heavyweight Champion: Edge (#1 contender is Jack Swagger)
WWE Intercontinental Champion: Drew McIntyre (#1 contender MVP)
WWE United States Champion: The Miz (#1 contender Zack Ryder)
WWE Unified Tag Team Champions: CM Punk & Luke Gallows (#1 contenders Hart Dynasty)

The biggest feud is currently CM Punk vs John Cena. At Extreme Rules it was Sheamus vs John Cena in an extreme rules match, and CM Punk came out during the match and hit the GTS on Cena so Sheamus picked up the win. The night after on RAW it was CM Punk vs Evan Bourne and John Cena returned the favour and Bourne picked up an impressive win. A few weeks later CM Punk and John Cena had a #1 contendership match for the WWE title and it was a ladder match. It went back and forth but Punk ended up getting the victory. Punk has the chance to be the first ever person to hold both the WWE Championship and WWE Unified Tag Team Championship at the same time, as long as Cena doesn't get in his way.

There have also been some teams created by the computer, the first one was Kofi Kingston & MVP. On Smackdown! it was Dolph Ziggler & Chavo Guerrero vs Kofi Kingston and a partner of his choice, and it ended up being MVP. Since then they have been a regular team and have been winning a lot of matches.

Also Mysterio & Matt Hardy have formed a team but they've lost 3 matches in a row =/

My plans for The Bash are to let everyone retain except The Miz, because I've really been building up Zack Ryder for weeks now and he deserves to be the U.S. Champion. In the meanwhile, The Miz will go after the WWE title.

[quote name='MrB' timestamp='1288369756' post='7689525']
Cant remember my champs right now but off the top of my head i remember natalya just made a heel turn and dh smith simply wont leave shawn michaels alone. -.-
[/quote]

LMAO I didn't know DH swung that way! :rolleyes:

some how drew the choosen one is the #1 contender for the world title and ic belt... on personal note who can't wait for the 3 nexus guys coming the holiday season so you can add them to your universe? also on side note the word "holiday season" is that sometime between thanksgiving and xmas. right around xmas, on xmas or between xmas and new years?

WWE Champion: Orton (#1 contender is CM Punk)
World Heavyweight Champion: MVP (#1 contender is Undertaker)
WWE Intercontinental Champion: RVD (#1 contender Dolph Ziggler)
WWE United States Champion: Shemmus (#1 contender CAW of Daniel Bryan)
WWE Unified Tag Team Champions: Hart Dynasty(#1 non there are no more tag teams)

Mister Money In The Bank: John Morrison

Main 2 fueds for RAW is
John Cena (Heel) and CM Punk(face) fighting for a shot at Orton.
Shemmus and Daniel Bryan caw fueding over the US title. They've passed the title back and fourth for 3 PPVs now.

Main fueds for Smackdown
Undetaker and Kane fueding over the right to face MVP
RVD and many diffrent people after his title

Archived