Get Daniel Bryan,Rosa Mendes,Jillian and Alberto Del Rio into SvR 2011 as DLC

ridikkuluss

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy the DLC mentioned above ^

2. 2. Would you buy an NXT Rookie Diva DLC Pack?

[i]Hey Everyone!
[b]*Don't forget to go to the links to sign the petitionsif you voted Yes![/b]

I'll keep this simple, Go to this link -> [url="http://twitition.com/ozxiq"]DLC Petition[/url]if you would buy the first DLC Pack, and sign the petition to help make it happen :hqhq:

If you would buy the second DLC pack go to this link -> [url="http://twitition.com/989mt"] NXT Rookie Divas DLC[/url]and sign the petition to help make it happen[/i]

[b][i]Umm, If you aren't interseted then please don't waste your time saying negative things! This thread and these petitions are for whoever is interested! Thanks :D [/i][/b]

[i]Im sure alot of you would be interested in the 1st one as Daniel Bryan is included!! Also this is Jillians last chance to be in a SvR game as she's been moved to FCW to become a trainer! If your a fan of any of the wrestlers mentioned in either petition just sign and help make the petitions happen[/i] :hqhq:

I'd pay for any character updates. Hell, I'd pay $0.99 per character even if they just patched and added a pre-set CAW that looked pretty close to the real-life counterpart.

You should add Slater to the list. I'm pretty bummed he isn't going to be in the game, he's pretty decent.

Also Darren Young, Michael McGillicutty, Husky Harris, Kaval, Trent Barreta, Caylen Croft, and Tyler Reks are all on regular WWE programing now.

[quote name='natey2k4' timestamp='1288272409' post='7685504']
I'd pay for any character updates. Hell, I'd pay $0.99 per character even if they just patched and added a pre-set CAW that looked pretty close to the real-life counterpart.

You should add Slater to the list. I'm pretty bummed he isn't going to be in the game, he's pretty decent.

Also Darren Young, Michael McGillicutty, Husky Harris, Kaval, Trent Barreta, Caylen Croft, and Tyler Reks are all on regular WWE programing now.
[/quote]

I choose Daniel Bryan and Alberto Del Rio as I thought more people are gonna buy them and then there's more chance of THQ making it.
Also, I know people were pretty bummed about Jillian not being in so I added her and Rosa to even things out for everyone :)
Asking for anymore imo would probably decrese the chances of this happening :/

Archived