Story Mode?

WhisperLegacy

[quote name='Dazman' timestamp='1288273188' post='7685533']
I imagine it will be similar to the LOW WrestleMania tour mode.
[/quote]

This ^ , i hope its not though. imagine how fun it would be to play
an awesome story mode. im really looking forward to more info on this game
especailly to see if you can turn camera angles off, i'd hate to watch slow
motion all the time.

It would be nice if we had an actual story mode (where you could pick the side of either the current superstars or the legends and play the story, like in Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe where you could pick either MK or DC), an exhibition mode, and a challenge mode similar to the LOW WrestleMania Tour mode.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
[quote name='NOISIAfan' timestamp='1288317681' post='7688088']
It would be nice if we had an actual story mode (where you could pick the side of either the current superstars or the legends and play the story, like in Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe where you could pick either MK or DC), an exhibition mode, and a challenge mode similar to the LOW WrestleMania Tour mode.
[/quote]

That's a decent idea that should have been implemented in Legends of Wrestle Mania.

There will be this guy who wins the [s]TNA[/s] WWE Championship and get his ass kicked by [s]LAX[/s] DX and then he will return under a mask with the name [s]Suicide[/s] The Masked Man and he will try win the [s]TNA[/s] WWE Championship.

Nah, I hope it is something like a DC vs. Mortal Kombat storyline (Superstars vs. Legends with a proper story to back up these roided freaks).

Archived