One Quetion

:Mic-Check:

[quote name=':Mic-Check:' timestamp='1288226215' post='7683917']
Do opponents still get up as fast as 2010?
Like 2 seconds after Punt Kick..cause I hated that crap.
[/quote]
Surprisingly, that's one of the few things THQ did right. They did fix that(for the most part). If you get messed up though, it takes almost twice as long as last year for you to get up.

[quote name='stonerboy35' timestamp='1288226631' post='7683928']
awwwwwwww as if it takes twice as long for me to get up :( I guess that does make it more realistic...with my button tapping speed getting hit with a chair kept me down for like 2.5 seconds
[/quote]
I meant after being injured, getting hit with a finisher, on legend difficulty. And I still won the match. So go continue playing on Easy you jackwagon...

[quote name='xMPDx' timestamp='1288227005' post='7683943']
[quote name='stonerboy35' timestamp='1288226631' post='7683928']
awwwwwwww as if it takes twice as long for me to get up :( I guess that does make it more realistic...with my button tapping speed getting hit with a chair kept me down for like 2.5 seconds
[/quote]
I meant after being injured, getting hit with a finisher, on legend difficulty. And I still won the match. So go continue playing on Easy you jackwagon...
[/quote]
:lol:
So I have one confirmation on this....anyone else?

The first thing I actually noticed in the game was you stay down longer if you miss diving moves. As soon as the game booted up I climbed the turnbuckle with Cena (in training Mode)and dove at Orton who was on the other side of the ring. Cena crashed head first into the canvas. It was awesome. haha

Archived