A Couple of Video Requests?

WWE_Modest

For us in the UK, we have to wait until at least Thursday, to by the game in-store, or Wednesday with some pre-orders. My first request, if somebody could put together a 5(ish) minute video of Superstar Threads, possibly John Cena and somebody else, and also a couple of minutes of the Create-a-Sign feature, that would be great. :cool: Also if somebody could do another video of the WWE Universe free-roaming, and roam around with somebody and show all the things like interaction, where you can go, the little brawls that break out etc. I've looked at some of the free-roaming videos and they aren't that good tbh. I would appreciate it if someone could do these, thanks! :)

[quote name='Perfectionist.' timestamp='1288039105' post='7675189']
Well,i am getting it on Wednesday In GAME BTW you cant free roam in WWE Universe only in RTWM
[/quote]
I got FIFA11 a day early from Asda, so I might pre-order from there tomorrow. :) and i thought you could roam in WWE Universe?

[quote name='Modestâ„¢.' timestamp='1288040643' post='7675299']
Well,i am getting it on Wednesday In GAME BTW you cant free roam in WWE Universe only in RTWM
[/quote]
I got FIFA11 a day early from Asda, so I might pre-order from there tomorrow. :) and i thought you could roam in WWE Universe?
[/quote]

No,only in RTWM if pre-order from asda you only get it on the release date they have it in-stock but they are not releasing it yet.

[quote name='Perfectionist.' timestamp='1288054562' post='7676141']
[quote name='Modestâ„¢.' timestamp='1288040643' post='7675299']
[/quote]
[/quote]

No,only in RTWM if pre-order from asda you only get it on the release date they have it in-stock but they are not releasing it yet.
[/quote]
Last timem Asda it was a day early, that'd still only be Thursday :( So if i get it on GAME, they will deliver it tomorrow? And it costs a bit more but oh well :cool:

Also, I want a video request as well alongside of this please. If anyone could do a video of the Glam Slam move in the game because I am not sure that if it is the Double Arm ChickenWing is in the game like the last game have and also this game Beth Phoenix's page, but now there is 2 Glam Slam, One is the Stretch (which is clarified) but the other one should be the real one. But, not convincing! So, it would be grateful if you could post it on YouTube!

Thanks!

Archived