NBA 2K11

The_Great_One

[quote name='Arsenal.' timestamp='1288658587' post='7700304']
Agreed, but i'm judging from the Demo.
[/quote]
The demo you don't get the full experience like the commentary is great in the game. LOL i love it when i do a monster ally-oop and he say," Run for cover young, fella." :lol:

[quote name='The_Great_One' timestamp='1288036634' post='7675024']
Made this topic for 2 reasons....

1. this is the most epic sports game of all time...

2. Wants to know if anyone wants to do a CAWS online league

also the patch came out today they said they mainly patched up the online
[/quote]
sure add me on XBL BEASTIE BLAKE

I'm thinking of buying this game. I never owned a basketball game and know nothing more of the sport than most casuals [Lakers won, Bryant is still the shit, New Orleans have Mbenga and Miami has Wade, James and that third dude from the Raptors].
The demo was challenging, is the end result any good for someone like me to pick it up, practice some and eventually enjoy it?

[quote name='Jiggy Djezus' timestamp='1288885904' post='7708283']
I'm thinking of buying this game. I never owned a basketball game and know nothing more of the sport than most casuals [Lakers won, Bryant is still the shit, New Orleans have Mbenga and Miami has Wade, James and that third dude from the Raptors].
The demo was challenging, is the end result any good for someone like me to pick it up, practice some and eventually enjoy it?
[/quote]

Your forgetting about the person whos better than all 5 of them dudes put together

The Greates of All Time...........MICHAEL *censored*ING JORDAN!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Jiggy Djezus' timestamp='1288885904' post='7708283']
[/quote]

I'm in your position and I've thoroughly enjoyed the last two NBA 2K games.

Archived