DLC question

coddeest

Hello guys,

I have a question, i was reading this on the website:
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/blog-post/fan-axxess-your-ticket-dlc

[B]And somewhere on the page there is written:[/b]
When will the first downloadable content pack for Fan Axxess or individual purchase be available?
- The content pack (DLC Pack #2) is scheduled for release this holiday season.

When will the second downloadable content pack (DLC Pack #3) for Fan Axxess or individual purchase be available?
- The content pack is scheduled for release in early 2011.

My question, what does they mean with 'this holiday season?' I'm not living in the US, so i don't know the holidays.
Because the second downloadable content (pack 3 is 2011) so probaly pack 2 is earlier.

[quote name='coddeest' timestamp='1288005788' post='7673705']
Hello guys,

I have a question, i was reading this on the website:
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/blog-post/fan-axxess-your-ticket-dlc

[B]And somewhere on the page there is written:[/b]
When will the first downloadable content pack for Fan Axxess or individual purchase be available?
- The content pack (DLC Pack #2) is scheduled for release this holiday season.

When will the second downloadable content pack (DLC Pack #3) for Fan Axxess or individual purchase be available?
- The content pack is scheduled for release in early 2011.

My question, what does they mean with 'this holiday season?' I'm not leaving in the US, so i don't know the holidays.
Because the second downloadable content (pack 3 is 2011) so probaly pack 2 is earlier.
[/quote]

Holiday season is december so I guess we get the Nexus pack in mid december this year.

Holiday season is anywhere from Halloween to Christmas. It doesn't nessicarily stay with one holiday, since the last three months all have big holidays in them.

Holiday season is anywhere from Halloween to Christmas. It doesn't nessicarily stay with one holiday, since the last three months all have big holidays in them.

Archived