Moveset

coddeest

Hello guys,

I have and love the game but one thing i notice, when i play the first time (i choosed the big show) and i saw a new move system (because the strong grapple is gone) and every time i did almost the same move. After the match i was going to: create a moveset. And is saw that by the grapple moves the big show has a lot of the same moves. Sometimes 4 times the same. Probaly more superstars. And a lot of guys who has 2 finisher in the wwe has just 1 finisher in the game. Were they to lazy to add all the moves? Our is there something wrong with my game xD

Don't know of you guys have the same?

Greets,

@ Coddest: You do realize that it's [b]THE BIG SHOW[/b] you're referencing. How many moves does do in real life? A Suplex here, a Scoop Slam there, His corner chop and either the Chokeslam of his haymaker to finish the guy off. As unimaginative as his moveset might be on the game, it's accurate on account that Show doesn't do many moves in a match to begin with. Of course you can be "creative" and give him a more varied moveset, but in truth...he barely does 6 different moves in a match these days.

Oz70NYC: Hell, when was the last time Big Show even did a suplex?

But yeah, the reason why some wrestlers probably have the same moves repeated over and over is to create realism. Like for the past few years, Big Show i think had a Queen Suplex move, when i don't think i've ever seen him use one.

Archived