Buying all the unlockables via acess

wcool

I am wondering there is a secret achievement worth 100g I am pretty sure its gonna be collect all the unlockables like in SVR 2010 but if you already buy it from the start from fan access will you get the achievement or would it be glitched.

DISCUSS

Any ideas on the secret achievements

Mmm don't think it would glitch it, if anything they would make sure you don't get it if you download, but i'm sure they won't do that, if there is a unlock all atchievment i'm sure you would still get it even if you download fan access, if not i would just suggest unlocking everything then buying it

I wasn't aware that there was an achievement for unlocking everything, but my guess would be that the "unlock all" option would not affect the achievement if there was one. It will probably be like 2010, where you see the screen that says "challenge fulfilled" even after the thing has been unlocked already...and that screen is probably all that's necessary to count as an "unlock".

[quote name='Sarcastic.' timestamp='1287609023' post='7659319']
I'm hoping that you have to activate the 'unlock everything' after you get access. Because I would rather unlock them myself.
[/quote]
Me too.

[quote name='Statusâ„¢' timestamp='1287609207' post='7659328']
I'm hoping that you have to activate the 'unlock everything' after you get access. Because I would rather unlock them myself.
[/quote]
Me too.
[/quote]

You go to the WWE shop option, and select to enable the code that unlocks everything. It isn't enabled automatically. This has already been confirmed.

[/quote]
I'm Pretty sure you can;

[spoiler][img]http://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/12/24/49/77/img_0118.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

"Tout le contenu a debut" (I'm Guessing it says debut) - Tout le contenu = All Content and "Debut" = Beginning.

[quote name='Generations' timestamp='1287609281' post='7659330']
[/quote]
Me too.
[/quote]

You go to the WWE shop option, and select to enable the code that unlocks everything. It isn't enabled automatically. This has already been confirmed.
[/quote]
Woot awesome!

I would've hoped THQ would void achievements for having the "unlock everything" code, sorta like how on other games if you glitch or input codes you can't get certain things (GTA 4 comes to mind there but there are others too).

It's just lazy to spend however much on a game and want everything there and then instead of working for it and I have a horrible feeling that some lazy idiots will wait until the Superstar Attribute Modifier DLC comes out before attempting the "Beat HBK/Undertaker on Legend in WM arena" and "Kick out of Undertaker's Tombstone on Legend" achievements.

That's why I'm not buying the Fan Axxess cause I like playing games and working for things, I see Fan Axxess, the unlock everything code and the Superstar Modifier thing as pointless additions only added because THQ have listened to the lazy people instead of making it challenging for everyone so you at least get some more play time out of the game if you're not someone who likes to have a full roster of CAWs in a league or whatever till the next game is out in 2011.

[quote name='Dazz' timestamp='1287610072' post='7659376']
I would've hoped THQ would void achievements for having the "unlock everything" code, sorta like how on other games if you glitch or input codes you can't get certain things (GTA 4 comes to mind there but there are others too).

It's just lazy to spend however much on a game and want everything there and then instead of working for it and I have a horrible feeling that some lazy idiots will wait until the Superstar Attribute Modifier DLC comes out before attempting the "Beat HBK/Undertaker on Legend in WM arena" and "Kick out of Undertaker's Tombstone on Legend" achievements.

That's why I'm not buying the Fan Axxess cause I like playing games and working for things, I see Fan Axxess, the unlock everything code and the Superstar Modifier thing as pointless additions only added because THQ have listened to the lazy people instead of making it challenging for everyone so you at least get some more play time out of the game if you're not someone who likes to have a full roster of CAWs in a league or whatever till the next game is out in 2011.
[/quote]

Those achievements are piss easy who needs superstar attribute modifier I have played SVR 2010 on legend difficulty to death SVR 2011 will probably be the same after a while when a CPU gets tired on legend difficulty the stop reversing that much. They just reverse your signature or finisher when there limb is damaged .

That's the thing though, I play on Legend myself but if there are people too lazy to unlock a title belt by playing through a RTWM match then I can guarantee the Superstar Attribute Edit will be used by those same people to make those achievements easier instead of doing what us normal gamers have done for decades and actually worked for it.

That's the thing with THQ, they give us a great game year after year but disappoint some of us by allowing cheaps and lazy people an easy way to get things. I'd feel exactly the same if I bought Saint's Row 3 and found they made it easier to fully complete Snatch for example after working for hours on the previous two games in the series failing, repeating and eventually completing it.

[quote name='Generations' timestamp='1287609281' post='7659330']
[/quote]
Me too.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Good.

[quote name='SimplyJay' timestamp='1287614580' post='7659634']
I can see why some people care about achievements, but I play for fun and not for bragging rights. Besides the attributes will probably reset to the default for Taker's RTWM, if were developing the game that's something I'd put in so people cannot cheat for achievements.
[/quote]

Yeah like I think on 07' or 08' when you could lower them to 0 in the GM modes but they would reset once you left it and tried to use Cena at a level 0 in Exhibition

[quote name='StephenSilkySharp' timestamp='1287615046' post='7659662']
Pretty sure that the 100pt achievement is "win the Royal Rumble Online"

Also: W[b]hile I also prefer to unlock everything through gameplay (what's the point, otherwise?), everyone crying about how others play [i]their[/i] game need to get a *censored*ing life.[/b]
[/quote]

Truer word may not ever be spoken again. Just because someone who say, has a job and a social life and doesn't have the time to unlock everything through the normal means buys the Fan Axxess DLC to unlock everything, that makes him less of a gamer then others? If that's the mentality some of you have (and as stated one page 1, two of the people that posted in this thread does), you need to re-evaluate your place in existence...you're failing at being a human being. Perhaps you should try being an insect of some kind. At least someone can step on you and end your meager existence quickly. The crap wcool and Dazz spewed has gotta be the most ignorant drivel I've read to date.

[quote name='Oz70NYC' timestamp='1287618953' post='7659903']
[quote name='StephenSilkySharp' timestamp='1287615046' post='7659662']
Pretty sure that the 100pt achievement is "win the Royal Rumble Online"

Also: W[b]hile I also prefer to unlock everything through gameplay (what's the point, otherwise?), everyone crying about how others play [i]their[/i] game need to get a *censored*ing life.[/b]
[/quote]

Truer word may not ever be spoken again. Just because someone who say, has a job and a social life and doesn't have the time to unlock everything through the normal means buys the Fan Axxess DLC to unlock everything, that makes him less of a gamer then others? If that's the mentality some of you have (and as stated one page 1, two of the people that posted in this thread does), you need to re-evaluate your place in existence...you're failing at being a human being. Perhaps you should try being an insect of some kind. At least someone can step on you and end your meager existence quickly. The crap wcool and Dazz spewed has gotta be the most ignorant drivel I've read to date.
[/quote]
You need to re-evaluate you're place in exist if you want to literally kill someone because of a comment they made about a video game...

Archived