SvR10. Maybe 11? Fed.

Vryer

My first time doing anything like this so it might be awhile but ill try. So the basis is gonna be in CAS. You Roleplay on the site or whatever. and ill translate that onto cas. and whatnot. As i said just the beginning so please bear with me. Since i dont have alot of time i cant put the roster or graphics and that typa stuff. so just request a wrestle. or 2. heel or face. and ill see. thanks in advance. and if anyone is willing to help. just lemme know

~Mysterious

Oh And. Wade Barrett and Randy Orton is taken. Heel Barrett and Tweener Orton

Hello ! :)

So I am not sure about this stuff, how you do it and so on.. Can you tell me a little about it? And will I have to play the matches or is just plain roleplay? ;) If I have to play the matches what platform is it then on.. because I only got x-box..

Anyway I think I will be interested if it is on x-box/roleplay and then I would like to join as "The Awesome one The MiZ" ;)

As... tweener :)

Please tell me a little more about it.

Well... For now you just have to roleplay. sadly its on the PS3. 'til x-mas. when i get a new 360. modded my last one :(. But all you gotta do is make roleplays and send an email my way. for now thats about it. although i will get someone to help me make it accessible to people on the 360 soon.

Archived