Transparency Question

Nevermore.

I just recently found out how to hack PT logos into the game, and it's great, but I can't seem to figure out how to add transparency to any of the logos. I've tried adding white and clicking it, then setting A to 0 on PTExplorer but that hadn't helped. If someone could tell me how to do this it'd be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
... what kind of trans are you looking to do?

To eliminate the background color, click on that then set the A(alpha) to 0 for complete transparency. Anything between 0 and 255 adds varying amounts of transparency.

The same applies to any color within the logo.

You might no see a difference because after you put 0, you have to press the "set value" (or whatever) button. Then when you do, view to the alpha image to confirm that it worked.

That's the best advice I can give, because I think that is what you are asking about.

[quote name='deathbyego' timestamp='1288041395' post='7675353']
... what kind of trans are you looking to do?

To eliminate the background color, click on that then set the A(alpha) to 0 for complete transparency. Anything between 0 and 255 adds varying amounts of transparency.

The same applies to any color within the logo.

You might no see a difference because after you put 0, you have to press the "set value" (or whatever) button. Then when you do, view to the alpha image to confirm that it worked.

That's the best advice I can give, because I think that is what you are asking about.
[/quote]

Okay, so just say I have a render on GIMP, should I just set the background to one colour (light green for example) then click that colour using PT Explorer and set A to 0 then set value and it should work?

Archived