Team RAW's Final Member, Jillian Hall News, More

Binky Barnes

[quote]Team RAW's Final Member, Jillian Hall News, More
Posted by Steve Carrier on 10/13/2010 at 09:34 PM

- The pre-sale password for WWE's Over The Limit pay-per-view event taking place on May 22, 2011 at the Key Arena in Seattle, Washington is CENA. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. local time via Ticketmaster.com. Tickets go on sale to the general public on Saturday.

- It's interesting to note that Jillian is featured as today's "Daily Diva" on WWE.com. While she still's officially listed as a WWE Superstar on the company website, she was reportedly removed from the active roster two weeks ago due to her new assigned role as trainer for developmental promotion Florida Championship Wrestling.

May be a spoiler to some people:
[spoiler]- Following Monday's RAW, one spot remains for Team Raw for the WWE Bragging Rights Tag Team Match at WWE Bragging Rights. The remaining spot was tabbed for Mark Henry, and may still be, but he missed the show because his brother is in a coma after suffering a stroke last week.
[/spoiler][/quote]

Mark Henry's awesome, I think he's fairly underrated just because he's looked at as 'teh fat'. His ECW title run was probably one of the best title runs in general that the WWE has booked for a long time. Henry has earned his spot on PPV for being dedicated for over 10 years. He deserves it more than almost anybody else on the roster, tbfh.

[quote name='ThreeG' timestamp='1287090768' post='7640826']
Mark Henry's awesome, I think he's fairly underrated just because he's looked at as 'teh fat'. His ECW title run was probably one of the best title runs in general that the WWE has booked for a long time. Henry has earned his spot on PPV for being dedicated for over 10 years. He deserves it more than almost anybody else on the roster, tbfh.
[/quote]
This. I'd like to see Henry in as the final spot. Team Smackdown! has Big Show, team RAW should have a big man.

[quote name='Kryptonite Krunch' timestamp='1287126652' post='7642162']
[quote name='ThreeG' timestamp='1287090768' post='7640826']
[/quote]
This. I'd like to see Henry in as the final spot. Team Smackdown! has Big Show, team RAW should have a big man.
[/quote]

I'd prefer Ezekiel Jackson, Henry is just getting this spot out of pitty.

Besides... he was on last year's team.

Archived