A few questions.

Fayth

[font="Georgia"]Alright, since I don't follow all the news daily, I've kinda lost track or forgotten some of the things. Therefore I decided to ask these questions so someone kind enough can enlighten me.

1. What is the CAW limit for Story Designer?
2. When you create an entrance, are you allowed to choose whatever minitron you want or is is automatically the person's whose titantron you pick?

Thanks to whoever answers. ;)[/font]

[quote name='Яemnant.' timestamp='1286994890' post='7637640']
[font="Georgia"]Alright, since I don't follow all the news daily, I've kinda lost track or forgotten some of the things. Therefore I decided to ask these questions so someone kind enough can enlighten me.

1. What is the CAW limit for Story Designer?
2. When you create an entrance, are you allowed to choose whatever minitron you want or is is automatically the person's whose titantron you pick?

Thanks to whoever answers. ;)[/font]
[/quote]

What is the CAW limit for Story Designer? - 15 unlimited. So 15 CAWS throughout the story, used as much as you want!

When you create an entrance, are you allowed to choose whatever minitron you want or is is automatically the person's whose titantron you pick? - No custom minitrons but I am not sure if they have any preset ones that are different than the superstars on the game.

Hope this helps!

Archived