The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

Denise was A good character through her time. She was always a highlight on the screen, but she was so stupid at the end. Turned me sour on her abit. Still, she was cool and Tara's reaction (whenever that will be) to her death will be quite heartbreaking tbh.

Also I want more Heath! Aran too, why are they not used? Both are great.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's going to be another one of those "is he really dead" things like with Glenn vs. Dumpster. I believe with this angle though that it takes Daryl out of the running for getting the bat. He's already injured badly, I feel like Negan will pick someone who's fresh.

The only reason I would be inclined to think that Daryl is actually dead...is because they've done far too many of these teased deaths recently, and they're getting out of hand. Everything else tells me that would be a really stupid way to kill off a popular character like Daryl. Seriously...it would be the biggest waste of a huge plot point in the history of the whole show. They aren't about to just be like "oops...Daryl is gone". But, yeah...they need to stop with the death teases every episode. Starting to make for a really predictable show. Also, it makes no sense that Dwight wouldn't just kill Daryl right there. What reason would he have not to?

The only reason I would be inclined to think that Daryl is actually dead...is because they've done far too many of these teased deaths recently, and they're getting out of hand. Everything else tells me that would be a really stupid way to kill off a popular character like Daryl. Seriously...it would be the biggest waste of a huge plot point in the history of the whole show. They aren't about to just be like "oops...Daryl is gone". But, yeah...they need to stop with the death teases every episode. Starting to make for a really predictable show. Also, it makes no sense that Dwight wouldn't just kill Daryl right there. What reason would he have not to?

Maybe Negan asked Dwight to bring Daryl to him alive. I mean, if Dwight dosen't want his other half of his face to be disfigured for the rest of his life, he'd best do what Negan asks.

Dwight's "you'll be fine" line doesn't confirm anything. It could have been said to assure the audience he didn't kill him, or he's being sarcastic after blowing his brain out. Daryl is not dead only because they would have showed it. If they didn't let us witness a major character's death, that's lame.

I really just think they're teasing killing Daryl off to throw people off when Glenn gets killed.

I sense this too for some reason. I mean this may mean nothing but I had that feeling when the camera zoomed out from Maggie as Glenn and company drove out of Alexandria. But it also could've been foreshadowing Maggie having a miscarriage or something.

Honestly The Walking Dead is becoming more stupid as the seasons go on

I heard that fans are so obsessed with Daryl that they "demand" from the producers to not kill him...Holy shit...This kind of fans make a show unable for any type of story development whatsoever..

Also what's with this shit?Who Negan is gonna kill?Daryl,Glenn,Maggie,Carol?

It sucks and takes away so much from the show the fact that fans know something is gonna happen when it is based on a source material...

Honestly The Walking Dead is becoming more stupid as the seasons go on

I heard that fans are so obsessed with Daryl that they "demand" from the producers to not kill him...Holy shit...This kind of fans make a show unable for any type of story development whatsoever..

Also what's with this shit?Who Negan is gonna kill?Daryl,Glenn,Maggie,Carol?

It sucks and takes away so much from the show the fact that fans know something is gonna happen when it is based on a source material...

Its completely normal for there to be a fan favourite on a TV show. If AMC eventually want to kill Daryl then they will. Which they will.

Also surely isn't the fact that we don't know who Negan is going to kill a good thing? The fact that it can be one of 5 or so characters makes the whole thing more suspenseful. TWD isn't the first thing taken from a source material and it's not like the comics dictate what the show is gonna do. AMC have already proven that they're willing to divert a much as possible. Them keeping who Negan is gonna whack to multiple possibilities is the best and probably the perfect way to adapt. It means nobody, not even the original readers know whats going to happen.

I swear you miss they point or certain things.

I hate how stupid these characters are being now. I hope everybody in the current predicament gets offed. I'm sick of the attitudes, XD

Except Michonne. Everybody else can get the D

Well, it ended exactly as I thought it was gonna end. The show is starting to become too predictable now.

I mean this scene really isn't a good example for that considering everyone has been talking about/spoiling it from the comics for years now.

I enjoyed the episode up until the end. I dont necessarily mind a cliffhanger, but after the whole Glenn thing earlier in the season I feel like this wasnt necessary. Dont put your fans through that shit again.

Really *censored*ing tense episode though.

What if the Hershel death scene ended right before The Governor said "Liar."

What if issue 100 stopped right before Glenn was chosen

There are cliffhangers, and then there's last night's bullshit. As grim as that episode was for an hour an 29 minutes, not knowing who dies just kills all of the momentum heading into October. Besides, people are going to find out who died when reports come out of a certain actor never appearing on set. *censored*ing lame and there's no excuse why they did it.

Cliffhangers are okay when you dont need to wait for 7 months to find the answer. We're all very easily going to find out who it'll be before then especially in this day and age with podcasts and articles and breakdowns and such.

They've kinda painted themselves into a corner though. How are they going to promote next season? They can't really show anyone from that line up because we know they'll come into season 7 alive ... We've got to prepare for minimal trailers and teasers. Their big trailer at comic con is going to be a struggle for them.

I've come to the conclusion that AMC are not very smart.

Archived