The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I wish Tyreese wasn't such a pussy in the show

He wasn't. He was just a good dude. I guess the world views those all as pussies now.

Lmfao it has nothing to do with the world viewing who as what it was me saying I prefer comicbook Tyreese better as more likeable than TV show Tyreese.

Plus going by what you said, in the world of TWD it's quite clear that being a "good dude" and soft hearted gets you nowhere. Hell, it got Tyreese nowhere. If it was IRL then I'd likely agree with him, but not in the context of the show and the world it's created.

It's like they just stopped him being his season 3/4 fighting self and suddenly thought "well now I have to be good."

Being that this is a prequel to The Walking Dead, I would have preferred the first 5 episodes of this season to build without any clear indication of an apocalypse, and then the finale shit would finally hit the fan, you know? I figured it would be much more slower paced. Is it really supposed to be a prequel now after what we saw in the second episode? Or just a 'what's happening on the west coast' series? I guess they have to do what they need to do in order to catch up with the main series before people lose interest.

Fear the Walking Dead still sounds like a working title to me. Lmao so lame

So you think they're going to stay in the LA area right up until the end of season 2? (Which we know the show is atleast going up to for now.) what could they possibly do, play more monopoly in their house? I think LA will be napalmed like Atlanta was, but I highly doubt all of the characters are gonna be stuck in LA when it does.

So you think they're going to stay in the LA area right up until the end of season 2? (Which we know the show is atleast going up to for now.) what could they possibly do, play more monopoly in their house? I think LA will be napalmed like Atlanta was, but I highly doubt all of the characters are gonna be stuck in LA when it does.

They're all stupid. So...yes?

Right okay. Sure, why not? I mean theres no room for character growth is there? I suppose not. I suppose these guys should all instantly be survival experts. Please, I admit the TWD writers are inconsistent with their characters (on both shows) but it's pretty clear that the idea is that these guys are going to have to learn as they go forward. There will be big deaths and most/if not all of them are likely dead in the real TWD timeline, but you think ALL of them are gonna be killed off before the shows end? You've said that before and I really cant decipher how you think writers are gonna kill all of their main characters off because "they're stupid".

Right okay. Sure, why not? I mean theres no room for character growth is there? I suppose not. I suppose these guys should all instantly be survival experts. Please, I admit the TWD writers are inconsistent with their characters (on both shows) but it's pretty clear that the idea is that these guys are going to have to learn as they go forward. There will be big deaths and most/if not all of them are likely dead in the real TWD timeline, but you think ALL of them are gonna be killed off before the shows end? You've said that before and I really cant decipher how you think writers are gonna kill all of their main characters off because "they're stupid".

Or, you know...the writers kill off the characters because the show would have served its entire purpose at that point, and it would be an easy way to wash their hands of any unanswered questions...

I kinda liked the episode. Can't believe there are only two episodes left "this season". I mean...I know it was just an afterthought of a series to hold people off until the main Walking Dead show returns...but I really hate six episode seasons. Everyone loves to do that shit now.

Also, had a chuckle at the cameo of the fat guy with the beard. Don't know his name, but I've seen him around...most notably in the Bronx Sniper video from Mister Heavenly:

• 2 weeks later...

^ I couldn't tell if that was done accidentally, because he was running around frightened...or if he did it intentionally.

But, yeah...it was a great finale. Shame that I was just starting to care about those characters though.

Also, Strand is my favorite character out of both shows. Dude is just cool as *Censored*.

I LOVED THE FINALE.

It was a really well paced episode. It also was great to see Travis go crazy finally.

Stand is pretty cool.

Bro pls, spoiler tags. I need to catch up on the last 2 episodes.

TWD proper starts next week though. I recently watched season 5 and I remember how good the season was overall. It had its bad bits with needless deaths and storylines, but it was really one of the better seasons. Plus the trailer for season 6 looks rad.

Archived