The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but...but...Beth D:

Did you seriously want Daryl and Beth? They just bonded. It was the same with Daryl and Carol. Daryl and Beth aren't a good fit, like at all. The only reason they got close to each other is because they literally had no one else to be with. Besides he's like 40 and shes 17 in season 2 so like 19 currently. I get shes over 18, but it's just weird and unneeded.

Why would him being gay even change anything? It's not as if he's going to start being flamboyant and wave the rainbow flag. He'll still be a badass, crossbow wielding survivor that we've seen since season 1. They'll just mention him being attracted to men every so often. Its nothing to split hairs over and anyone who thinks its gonna dramatically change anything is a moron.

With that said, my only problem with it is that it's not needed just for the shock factor of the reveal.

• 3 weeks later...

That or it may be the possibility there wasnt any more footage of Glenn to feature him in the trailer because the only other clip they could use of Glenn after the one I mentioned involves his dead body because he dies in the first episode.

Thats what they want you to think.

I'm just waiting for sunday so i can finally catch up before season 5 comes along. I started watching the show last year on netflix loved it. Ive been waiting what.. 4 months for season 4 to come on netflix something like that.

I'm just waiting for sunday so i can finally catch up before season 5 comes along. I started watching the show last year on netflix loved it. Ive been waiting what.. 4 months for season 4 to come on netflix something like that.

You can find the episodes pretty easily online.

He'll they arent even on the UK Netflix which is hella annoying

Archived