The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

If any of you have played the walking dead video game I think I know how this Terminus will turn out to be.

I feel you man....Episode 2 am I right?

Maggie's gonna find Beth upstairs with her leg missing or something...

"Don't... eat... dinner."

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just when I thought one of the groups have finally catched a break ...

It was suspicious that the doors weren't locked, but the thought of cannibalism didn't come to mind at all at first (I've only read the first 10 issues of the novels or so and don't know about the game). It does make sense though, especially after hearing cannibalism is a major theme in the comics and video game.

Just hope Beth is not on the menu.

That lady at Terminus be cooking some human meat

But the sunflowers were so pretty...

V8QTkPj.jpg

If any of you have played the walking dead video game I think I know how this Terminus will turn out to be.

Holy shit

Good ep last night...

The vibe I got with Terminus last night was it's gonna be like the Farm in ep 2 or 3 of TWD pc game.. no spoilers.. but pretty much what others are thinking.. Also..... That was Denise Crosby?? Holy crap!

Holy shit

Skipped over this post.. Whoops.. Exactly my thoughts!

Super excited for a possible Daryl heel turn...based on the 2 observations

1)When they kill the dude,he thinks of covering him but he regrets it

2)The whole "claimed" thing....he said it when they were on the train tracks..and he got the thing before the other dude

But I guess they will screw the whole "storyline" and Daryl will help Rick to kill "HIS" new group..when they meet in Terminus

2)The whole "claimed" thing....he said it when they were on the train tracks..and he got the thing before the other dude

But I guess they will screw the whole "storyline" and Daryl will help Rick to kill "HIS" new group..when they meet in Terminus

Or maybe Daryl will try an defuse the situation so there won't be any killing.

I don't think the gates being open is much of a talking point. I mean clearly the impression being gave is that she has nothing to fear and is to be feared, and I'm sure there are snipers or something covering from the windows. A false sense of security seems to be the entire point.

The episode preview kind of gives away a lot. The NZ version shows even more. I sense there will be 3 or so main characters killed off. Also don't think Beth is at Terminus, they'll probably be looking for her next season.

Or maybe Daryl will try an defuse the situation so there won't be any killing.

That would be kinda lame though....

I dunno...the leader of the group that Daryl is with seems pretty level-headed. For some reason, I could see him killing his group of rebels when they do find Rick and the others, then joining up with them. Probably just hopeful thinking. Either that, or Daryl will end up being killed while trying to protect the others. But seriously...the leader keeps talking about how important it is to have a group, and he keeps talking about how nobody else would accept their "kind". Maybe if they find Rick and the others, see that Daryl is loved by them all, etc...then he'll have a change of heart, and decide that he doesn't want to travel with a pack of killers and thieves. Just a thought. It's not much of a stretch, tbh. They catch up to the group...while they're talking some shit, Rick notices Daryl and the leader sees that they know each other. The guy who saw Rick under the bed is like "c'mon, boss...let's waste this guy", and the leader is like "now, hold on one minute". Then he just turns and starts unloading on his group, who are all too shocked to react quickly enough. Then they leader would be like "I know a good thing when I see it."

When ya put it that way, that would be pretty cool. Hoping Daryl doesn't get killed. Joe does seem level-headed, maybe if he sees or hears from Rick or Daryl about how much the group cares about each other he could end up joining up with em. He don't seem like the kinda guy to kill his group though, I realize whut happened with Len but he broke the rules, they've all been traveling together an keepin' each other safe, Daryl might be able to talk Rick into letting em stick around long as they don't get too violent with anyone.

When the leader dude says "their kind" he's obviously referring to himself and his group of lawless individuals who just kill, rape, and thieve. While he may be level headed, he's apart of that, he knows what he is, I don't think he's going to have a change of heart just because Darryl & Rick reconcile. The way I see it going it down is only two options, Darryl or Rick dies. Darryl is killed trying to save Rick or Rick is simply killed by the group, sacrificing himself for Carl and Mishonne. But if they're going to meet at Terminus, wouldn't Glenn and Co. be there? Why wouldn't they just band together and help Rick? They'd clearly outnumber the group that Darryl's with. Which is why I think it'll all go down before Rick reaches Terminus. And am I the only one? But I think that Terminus place is going to end being revealed as not exactly what it seems. Like, some cult shit is going down there.

I disagree.

I don't think he's referring to raping, killing or thieving at all. I think he's saying that people view them as those kind of people, but they aren't...they're just a little rough around the edges. In fact, I don't think the group is actually as bad as they seem at all. They have this attitude, which is that if you do wrong, you get killed, etc. But I don't think they kill, rape or steal just for the hell of it. In fact, we've been led to believe that they're like that...but, IMO, we don't have much proof that they actually are. When they were in the house that Rick was in, we heard that one guy beg and then get dropped. We don't know what he did, but he obviously upset the group dynamic. He was weeded out. Then the other guy got choked out for the bed...but not killed. Just choked out. Then Rick killed their guy in the bathroom, which is why they want to find Rick and get their revenge (because one of their members was killed, and maybe he was a good guy).

I don't think the group is just a bunch of mindless thugs as they were intentionally portrayed to be. I think they just have a system that they abide by. If anything, they believe in justice and they eliminate the members who don't follow their code...which is why they beat that one guy to death for trying to stir up trouble. They're hardasses, but I don't think they're mindless killers. The guy that they killed on Sunday's episode seemed like a bad apple of the group. He was the only one talking about killing people for their weapons, joking about raping girls, etc. The rest of the group seems to be quite a bit different than him. That's just my opinion. I see cooler heads prevailing when they catch up to Rick's group. Right now, they want us to think that this group is merciless, but I don't think they actually are.

I don't read the comics, so the following is just my prediction.

What we saw from Terminus wasn't exactly the colony. It was the area where people fight to death (either against other survivors or groups of walkers) and only the strong people make it past this "gate" and are allowed to live in the colony.

I swear I saw a zombie in the tunnel last night that looked like Bub from Day of the Dead.

Agree 100%. It had to have been an intentional easter egg.

Edit: Here's the pic:

sq3xc0.jpg

Definitely intentional (he even has the thing on his neck).

Yeah, it's definitely him. Greg Nicotero likes to add little zombie cameos in episodes. For instance, Flyboy and Plaid Shirt Zombie both have made appearances on the show.

What we saw from Terminus wasn't exactly the colony. It was the area where people fight to death (either against other survivors or groups of walkers) and only the strong people make it past this "gate" and are allowed to live in the colony.

Interesting idea but I think it's a little wide of the mark.

I swear I saw a zombie in the tunnel last night that looked like Bub from Day of the Dead.

Agree 100%. It had to have been an intentional easter egg.

Edit: Here's the pic:

sq3xc0.jpg

Definitely intentional (he even has the thing on his neck).

Yeah, it's definitely him. Greg Nicotero likes to add little zombie cameos in episodes. For instance, Flyboy and Plaid Shirt Zombie both have made appearances on the show.

good, i wasn't seeing things. im surprised they never mentioned it on Talking Dead.

That makes sense, but considering the lady plain as day told Glenn & Co before the show ended, "Welcome to Terminus, let me set you guys up and then give you something to eat". Or some shit like that...I think they're pretty much in.

Then again, with the tagline of "Sanctuary for all; Community for those who survive", you may be right.

Archived