The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody think somebody from the comics is gonna debut like Jesus or Abraham Ford this season?

I've not read the comic books as I've not got the money to buy them, but I am all for having the comic character come onto the screen as it gives me a chance to see a glimpse into the comic universe. Like they did with Tyreese in Season 3 (Tyreese is a comic book fan favourite) and in Season 4 it seems he has a big role.

Was the governor in the season 4 trailer? I don't think I caught him in there, I even watched it a second time.

He wasn't. There's been a lot of speculation on where he is or when he'll show up but Kirkman said the Governor we see in Season 4 isn't one anybody is gonna expect and about Governor's return, he said nobody's gonna see it coming.

Does anybody think somebody from the comics is gonna debut like Jesus or Abraham Ford this season?

I've not read the comic books as I've not got the money to buy them, but I am all for having the comic character come onto the screen as it gives me a chance to see a glimpse into the comic universe. Like they did with Tyreese in Season 3 (Tyreese is a comic book fan favourite) and in Season 4 it seems he has a big role.

In the comic, Tyreese is Rick's right-hand man. Obviously in the show, that role belongs to Daryl so it's gonna be interesting to see them on-screen together since Daryl's not in the comic. Kirkman also said this season has more direct comic-to-show scenes than any other season and he said aside from the premiere, episode 9 has the most scenes from the comic in it. That being said, I definitely think we'll be seeing Abraham and his group before the season is over. No doubt.

Was the governor in the season 4 trailer? I don't think I caught him in there, I even watched it a second time.

He wasn't. There's been a lot of speculation on where he is or when he'll show up but Kirkman said the Governor we see in Season 4 isn't one anybody is gonna expect and about Governor's return, he said nobody's gonna see it coming.

In the comic, Tyreese is Rick's right-hand man. Obviously in the show, that role belongs to Daryl so it's gonna be interesting to see them on-screen together since Daryl's not in the comic. Kirkman also said this season has more direct comic-to-show scenes than any other season and he said aside from the premiere, episode 9 has the most scenes from the comic in it. That being said, I definitely think we'll be seeing Abraham and his group before the season is over. No doubt.

Interesting. Can't wait for October, re-watched Season 1 and Season 2, still gotta re-watch Season 3. I don't have the money to buy comics so it'll be very interesting for me to see what happens on Season 4, specially after seeing the magnificent trailer.

For me i thought season 3 was the best. Just for the sheer shock factor (episode 4 anyone?) and the introduction if characters like The Governer and Mischonne. I didn't find myself bored with certain storylines like i did in Season 2 with Shane, although Andrea was slightly annoying in this season (i guess she was supposed to be.)

Been reading up on Tyreese and that dudr is awesome! I hope he has a major part in Season 4!

Quick question, did anyone really like Axel or was it just me?

For me i thought season 3 was the best. Just for the sheer shock factor (episode 4 anyone?) and the introduction if characters like The Governer and Mischonne. I didn't find myself bored with certain storylines like i did in Season 2 with Shane, although Andrea was slightly annoying in this season (i guess she was supposed to be.)

Been reading up on Tyreese and that dudr is awesome! I hope he has a major part in Season 4!

Quick question, did anyone really like Axel or was it just me?

I actually like Axel. I felt like his death was to soon IMO.

I agree, do you think the governor will return this season?

I think it's pretty certain that we'll see him again. Maybe not right away, but from maybe mid-season on? I think the first few episodes will be about the group dealing with everyone from Woodbury and having to survive with all the extra mouths to feed.

I really want to get Kirkman's book 'The Rise of the Governor.'

I think it's pretty certain that we'll see him again. Maybe not right away, but from maybe mid-season on? I think the first few episodes will be about the group dealing with everyone from Woodbury and having to survive with all the extra mouths to feed.

I found the governor in the comics to be ruthless than his TV counterpart. I felt like his TV character played by David Morrissey was good(Terrific Actor) but left alot to be desired.

I found the governor in the comics to be ruthless than his TV counterpart. I felt like his TV character played by David Morrissey was good(Terrific Actor) but left alot to be desired.

Maybe they left his fully ruthless side out so they can showcase it in season 4.

Maybe they left his fully ruthless side out so they can showcase it in season 4.

It seems that way. I guess now his ruthless side will show more since he progressed to the psychopath role. He showed glimpses of that character during the season finale of season 3 when he killed his own people and Milton.

• 1 month later...

Gonna give this a watch since Breaking Bad has finished sadly, is this as intense or good as Breaking Bad?

Not even close.

Stop.

It's was my first favorite, that was, until watching Breaking Bad. Now, it too is a character driven show and although its not as intense as BrBa, it's good as hell. Worth watching; undoubtedly.

Gonna give this a watch since Breaking Bad has finished sadly, is this as intense or good as Breaking Bad?

Not even close.

Stop.

It was my first favorite, that was, until watching Breaking Bad. Now, it too is a character driven show and although its not as intense as BrBa, it's good as hell. Worth watching; undoubtedly.

Exactly. Then again, I don't think there's a show out there that's as good and well-written as Breaking Bad.

I can't wait for Season 4, although my love for this show has died down a bit thanks to its long hiatus (holy shit, I just realized S3 ended in March!) and BB.

TWD is fantastic, there is a reason why it's one of the most watched and popular shows of the last decade. No one should EVER compare it to BB considering how massive that is (I'm not actually a fan of BB, but I recognise how good it is.)

5 days left before Ep.1! The excitment is really building me. Can't wait to see more of Mischonne, Tyreese and The Governor!

TWD is fantastic, there is a reason why it's one of the most watched and popular shows of the last decade. No one should EVER compare it to BB considering how massive that is (I'm not actually a fan of BB, but I recognise how good it is.)

5 days left before Ep.1! The excitment is really building me. Can't wait to see more of Mischonne, Tyreese and The Governor!

Agree

Can't wait! TOMORROW!!!

Archived