Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fuse

The Walking Dead Discussion

Is it just me, or has The Walking Dead been a little under-whelming lately. Pretty much ever since they came back from break.

Hopefully tonight's episode picks it back up. As I've heard it's supposed to be a good one.

Edited by California Love

That was the best episode this season. Hopefully they can keep up the trend of good episodes from this.

i absolutely agree.

now we have some closure about Morgan. i feel sad for him.

Lennie James was phenomenal in that episode.

Yesterday's episode spoiler:

I'm hoping after that amazing episode, he has a change of heart and joins the group. I'd love to see him become a regular cast member.

And how about that twist at the end of the episode when Michonne told Rick that she can see spirits too? She better never die. Her character is so badass.

Edited by Fuse

Oh God..

BFcfWsMCIAIvGZ2png-large.png

FA28f.png

:o:(

I should really stop clicking on spoilers. By the way, did you make the screenshot? I mean, it says Episode 15, which would normally premiere next week.

Welp.

There goes one of the few characters I was actually interested in.

Oh God..

BFcfWsMCIAIvGZ2png-large.png

FA28f.png

:o:(

I should really stop clicking on spoilers. By the way, did you make the screenshot? I mean, it says Episode 15, which would normally premiere next week.

Someone online got a hold of the future episodes and released some shit..

Dunno how, AMC must have a dickhead on staff-

Andrew Lincoln has confirmed that 27 people die in the finale. Expect some of those 27 to be central to the story.

Yeah, I'm expecting pretty much everyone to die. I mean...can you even list 27 characters? I would need to try really hard. I wouldn't be surprised if we're left with like two characters after the finale.

Not to mention, literally everyone died at this point in the comic...with the exception of Rick and Carl. I'm not sure if the show will play out in the exact same way, but I wouldn't doubt it.

Wouldn't mind seeing Rick die, honestly. I'd be cool with Daryl and Carl being the only two survivors. I think they could have an interesting relationship...

I'd like to see Carl shoot Merle when he turns, and Daryl kill Rick likewise. Then Carl and Daryl are the only survivors, and they need to come to terms with the fact that the other killed their only family.

Edited by Generations

Okay okay people lets get this straight

Rick, Daryl, Glenn and Michonne CAN'T DIE OR I WILL BE *censored*ING PISSED AND I WILL CRY

DDT yourself.

On concrete-