Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fuse

The Walking Dead Discussion

yeah but now he cant walk witch doesnt help when ur in a place crawling with zombies but honest i dont think he will surivive intill the end of the season

Infection from bite = guaranteed death, which then results in becoming a zombie. By cutting off the leg, he obviously becomes more vulnerable to attack and is slowed down, but the main point is that he won't die right then. He has a better chance of survival if his leg heals, even if he then hops everywhere on one leg.

I was pissed when

dale

died. i hope they don't kill of Daryl or Hershal (Or his hot daughters)

I was pissed when

dale

died. i hope they don't kill of Daryl or Hershal (Or his hot daughters)

If the show follows the comics, then...

A lot of people get killed at the prison...including Hershal and Lori and the baby.

Edited by Generations

This season is my first time really, really watching the show. I tried a few episodes last season but I just couldn't get into it. I felt the same for the pilot episode last week, but I caught the re-run and was somehow very invested in the show. Tonight's episode I think grabbed me more than ever. The little boy is easily my favorite character, he's so badass for his age.

This season is my first time really, really watching the show. I tried a few episodes last season but I just couldn't get into it. I felt the same for the pilot episode last week, but I caught the re-run and was somehow very invested in the show. Tonight's episode I think grabbed me more than ever. The little boy is easily my favorite character, he's so badass for his age.

well look at what he been though it been i think 2 years sense the pliot to now

Could anyone tell me if there are any noticeable easter eggs or references of other zombie movies and stuff? I don't really get to watch and was just wondering.

Could anyone tell me if there are any noticeable easter eggs or references of other zombie movies and stuff? I don't really get to watch and was just wondering.

None that I've seen. It's too serious of a show for that kind of thing. They did reference fellow AMC show Breaking Bad in one of the episodes though...there was a bag of blue crystal meth visible at one point.

Even though the writers have clearly picked up on the Lori hate I still hope she meets a gruesome end soon. Oh and the first two episodes have been good. Hopefully it doesn't fall off a cliff after a promising start like last season.

they isn't and most likely never will be. This isn't "OMGZ LOOK ZOMBIES GUYS LIKE THAT ONE FROM NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD RUN"

and about hershel:

He'll probably get the pegleg like Dale.

Edited by The_Apex_Predator

I disliked Lori, but that was pretty sad. That performance by Andrew Lincoln was so damn good, it really sank in.

Edited by Facetious

Unless it's a spoiler from the comic it's ok to post what happened in the episodes without spoiler tags.

Lori was a whiny, poorly written character.

Can't really complain about two of the worst characters getting killed off.

Love this show. Just finished watching all episodes, except the first and the most recent (though I accidentally read some spoilers on Wikipedia, such as Lori's death ... what a shame. I liked her).

And damn, I have to get the comic books.

Edited by RVF

Unless it's a spoiler from the comic it's ok to post what happened in the episodes without spoiler tags.

Lori was a whiny, poorly written character.

Can't really complain about two of the worst characters getting killed off.

Did I misread this? <.< If it's a spoiler from the tv show, why wouldn't it not be spoiler tagged? Wouldn't stuff that happens on tv shows have the same spoiler rule as Raw, Smackdown, TNA, and PPVs have?

T-Dog was so irrelevant, they should've made more of an effort with him. Him dying meant nothing at all to me, yet Lori, who I really disliked (sidenote, LOL @ PMB's post) had me on the verge of tears, shockingly. T-Dog could've got killed two seasons ago and it'd mean the same as it did now.

Did I misread this? <.< If it's a spoiler from the tv show, why wouldn't it not be spoiler tagged? Wouldn't stuff that happens on tv shows have the same spoiler rule as Raw, Smackdown, TNA, and PPVs have?

It's a grey area. I'll spoiler my stuff until we get something sorted just in case.

Doesn't change the fact that your opinion blows.

I'd be interested to know why you thought I was wrong about those characters.