The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't need to paint you like that, you already proved it all by yourself.

As you will probably see in season 8 since they are going by the comics with it, after Negan is captured, dwight stops the saviours from doing further damage and the seem to listen to him. So who are you to say that it would had played differently if rick would had killed negan earlier?

Dwight wanted to get rid of Negan by the first opportunity he could find (with the help of others) and it already showed at the end of season 7 as you could see for yourself.

Comic spoilers:

Well, to be fair, they had been going through a brutal war, so I'm sure many of the Saviors wanted to stop fighting and if some of them chose not to, they would have been killed right on the spot because they no longer had the upper hand.

So this notion that the Saviors would have surrendered to Rick's group at any point this past season had Negan been killed would be incorrect. Rick's group was never in the position to have successfully overthrown Negan. If they tried, they would have failed. But, as we'll see later by the time the war ends, the circumstances change, Rick wins, and peace is had with the Saviors... well, for a little bit. Eventually it becomes apparent that life at the Sanctuary isn't so peachy post-Negan and not every Savior is happy with Rick's group.

Three episodes into Fear The Walking Dead. Do likable characters ever come? Only people I like so far is the druggie who looks like a young Johnny Depp and his sister because she's bomb. Hate the parents.

Err... kind of. It changes throughout the series. At one point you may like a character and then later you may hate their guts.

I don't need to paint you like that, you already proved it all by yourself.

As you will probably see in season 8 since they are going by the comics with it, after Negan is captured, dwight stops the saviours from doing further damage and the seem to listen to him. So who are you to say that it would had played differently if rick would had killed negan earlier?

Dwight wanted to get rid of Negan by the first opportunity he could find (with the help of others) and it already showed at the end of season 7 as you could see for yourself.

Comic spoilers:

Well, to be fair, they had been going through a brutal war, so I'm sure many of the Saviors wanted to stop fighting and if some of them chose not to, they would have been killed right on the spot because they no longer had the upper hand.

So this notion that the Saviors would have surrendered to Rick's group at any point this past season had Negan been killed would be incorrect. Rick's group was never in the position to have successfully overthrown Negan. If they tried, they would have failed. But, as we'll see later by the time the war ends, the circumstances change, Rick wins, and peace is had with the Saviors... well, for a little bit. Eventually it becomes apparent that life at the Sanctuary isn't so peachy post-Negan and not every Savior is happy with Rick's group.

Three episodes into Fear The Walking Dead. Do likable characters ever come? Only people I like so far is the druggie who looks like a young Johnny Depp and his sister because she's bomb. Hate the parents.

Err... kind of. It changes throughout the series. At one point you may like a character and then later you may hate their guts.

I apologize for not using Spoilers. :(

What I meant from last Season was the few that were with ricks Group while he was away with negan. I'm pretty sure if he would had came back with a proof that he killed negan, dwight would had taken over from the few that were there and would had stopped them from doing further damage to ricks group members.

What could had happen after nobody of us can know cause it would had been a other storyline.

Simon or other similar to him could had indeed attacked Alexandria afterwards while ignoring dwight or dwight could had made a deal with alexandria so they can all cooperate and help each other.

Anyway, the only thing I'm wondering right now is if they will add the whisperers in Season 8 or if they will leave them alone until Season 9 or so.

Season 2 of Fear The Walking Dead is a lot better than the first (Five episodes in and enjoying it).

...but I got to say, Chris is by far the worst character in The Walking Dead world. Like I can't think of anybody who even comes to his level of annoying.

Season 2 of Fear The Walking Dead is a lot better than the first (Five episodes in and enjoying it).

...but I got to say, Chris is by far the worst character in The Walking Dead world. Like I can't think of anybody who even comes to his level of annoying.

He turned out to be the most hated character in both shows from what I heard.

In some episodes he turns out to be cool but not for long.

Second season is great. Really picked up.

I only saw the first couple. Should I give season 2 another go?

Honestly after the first three or four episodes, it got really intriguing. Strand and Nick are strong characters and I like how the stories seem super different from the Walking Dead. I'd say yeah.

• 1 month later...

How does everyone feel years later about this show?

TWD?

Well, I'm invested at this point. Most of the long running characters keep me coming back as well as the actors performances.

The show has its glaring faults, but it still has its enjoyable moments. The plus I like the apocalypse genre and it's probably the easiest show in that genre to watch.

How does everyone feel years later about this show?

TWD?

Well, I'm invested at this point. Most of the long running characters keep me coming back as well as the actors performances.

The show has its glaring faults, but it still has its enjoyable moments. The plus I like the apocalypse genre and it's probably the easiest show in that genre to watch.

Since you like this genre and in case you didn't check it out yet, you should give Z-Nation a try. :)

It's different to the TWD and Fear but It's still lot's of fun.

Fear:

Travis...holy shit. I was not expecting that to happen so soon...or at all. And it was done really well, IMO.

I must say that after the first two episodes, I love season 3 so far.

Like you wrote, it had unexpected moments and they were done very well.

Only Nick annoyed me a bit in the second Episode.

Madison rocked! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived