The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

Last night's episode was with the shits. This guy Rick finally snapped out of the pussified mode he's been in for the season and a half, and legit ate them dude's up. I'm excited to see what happens at Terminus doe, shit gon' go down son...But the thought that they may be cannibals totally escaped me all last week, but that seems to be the case. And that candle, shrine shit room or whatever it was, was some creepy shit, only the real first indication I got that shit is clearly not what it seems. Six months doe....

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to see what happens next season and if tyrese and Carol makes it to Terminus or what role they will play in the whole situation. :)

A few Spoilers for Season 5 for anyone that want's to know. :)

1) Michonnes and Carls connection will get even deeper (Mother and Son type I guess?)

2) The Terminus people are not called Cannibals but rather "Human Eaters"

Ricks party will try to find other survivors so they have more firepower vs the "Human Eaters"

One of the reason why is because Ricks party want's revenge.

I guess that someone from the party get's grilled and eaten OR Beth ended on a Platter? :(

3) A new Character will enter the party.

It's a 17 Years old Boy with a very Optimistic attitude.

He went through a lot to survive and lost one leg in the process.

His name is Burton

4) The first half of Season 5 is already on Paper and the second half is work in progress at the moment

5) The Comics Bad Guy called Negan is planned at 99% to be on the show.

However, it's not certain it will be in Season 5

6) Even Daryls character is highly demanded by the readers, he won't appear in the Comics

Can't wait to see what happens next season and if tyrese and Carol makes it to Terminus or what role they will play in the whole situation. :)

A few Spoilers for Season 5 for anyone that want's to know. :)

1) Michonnes and Carls connection will get even deeper (Mother and Son type I guess?)

2) The Terminus people are not called Cannibals but rather "Human Eaters"

Ricks party will try to find other survivors so they have more firepower vs the "Human Eaters"

One of the reason why is because Ricks party want's revenge.

I guess that someone from the party get's grilled and eaten OR Beth ended on a Platter? :(

3) A new Character will enter the party.

It's a 17 Years old Boy with a very Optimistic attitude.

He went through a lot to survive and lost one leg in the process.

His name is Burton

4) The first half of Season 5 is already on Paper and the second half is work in progress at the moment

5) The Comics Bad Guy called Negan is planned at 99% to be on the show.

However, it's not certain it will be in Season 5

6) Even Daryls character is highly demanded by the readers, he won't appear in the Comics

Difference between cannibals and "human eaters"?

Carl does stunts?

This sitting on a roof and eating Ice cream thing was intense

Pudding

then I don't understand why he needed a double tbh.

I think the character jumped off the roof after he was done eating. So that's probably where the double came in.

Or for the millions of other things that his character has been through this season, that would require a double.

Carl does stunts?

This sitting on a roof and eating Ice cream thing was intense

Pudding

then I don't understand why he needed a double tbh.
I think the character jumped off the roof after he was done eating. So that's probably where the double came in.

Or for the millions of other things that his character has been through this season, that would require a double.

Obviously, but I was referring to that scene specifically.

• 1 month later...

Theres been too many hoaxes from TWD recently. One being the death of Norman Reedus (not Daryl, the actual actor) and the fact that Season Six was cancelled (which I saw also), but both aren't true.

Infact there was a statement recently that said we can expect atleast 12 seasons of TWD.

Theres been too many hoaxes from TWD recently. One being the death of Norman Reedus (not Daryl, the actual actor) and the fact that Season Six was cancelled (which I saw also), but both aren't true.

Infact there was a statement recently that said we can expect atleast 12 seasons of TWD.

You scared me for a minute

• 2 weeks later...

Archived