The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read that AMC might be trying to make it where Breaking Bad is a prequel to Walking Dead. The blue meth and Dodge charger are in both and in this season, Darryl makes a description of Jesse when talking about Merle's dealer.

Lol...no. Those are easter eggs, put in there as a joke. AMC, nor anyone involved with the Walking Dead are considering any such plot twist.

As for tonight's finale...on a scale of 1-10, how real do you think shit's going to get?

Just read that AMC might be trying to make it where Breaking Bad is a prequel to Walking Dead. The blue meth and Dodge charger are in both and in this season, Darryl makes a description of Jesse when talking about Merle's dealer.

Lol...no. Those are easter eggs, put in there as a joke. AMC, nor anyone involved with the Walking Dead are considering any such plot twist.

As for tonight's finale...on a scale of 1-10, how real do you think shit's going to get?

8-8.5(people die, but not important ones, hopefully) gonna be an intense episode fer sure, maybe some good conflict between Joe an Rick's group.

You know a few of them are going to die when they make whatever move they plan on making. But yeah...everything turned out exactly as most of us expected. Cannibals, etc. I didn't foresee the altercation with the bikers being the same scene (more or less) from the comics though...(the one where Carl almost gets it in the butt). That was an interesting revelation.

I'm thinking though, that maybe Tyreese and Carol were on approach to Terminus when the shooting was going down. Maybe they watched Rick and company get herded into the train car, and will help them break out. Either that, or they will arrive later and be killed (the baby will be taken to be raised by the Terminus people, and Rick will need to get her back).

You know a few of them are going to die when they make whatever move they plan on making. But yeah...everything turned out exactly as most of us expected. Cannibals, etc. I didn't foresee the altercation with the bikers being the same scene (more or less) from the comics though...(the one where Carl almost gets it in the butt). That was an interesting revelation.

I'm thinking though, that maybe Tyreese and Carol were on approach to Terminus when the shooting was going down. Maybe they watched Rick and company get herded into the train car, and will help them break out. Either that, or they will arrive later and be killed (the baby will be taken to be raised by the Terminus people, and Rick will need to get her back).

what if Tyreese, Carol(and Judith) already made it there but are the people that were in the other cargo containers yelling, along with Beth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g

Good God ...

I'm so *censored*ing relieved :lol: I feared Rick or Daryl would die and that Glenn, Maggie and the others were already turned into food.

Rick going hardcore was the best moment in the whole series so far. Fuuuuuuuuuuck. That was insane!

However, I cannot accept the 6 month break until Season 5. :argh: They already announced a spin-off; the next time, they should air that one during the breaks of the actual series.

On what scale is an 8.5 not absolutely fantastic...IGN's video game rating scale?

And about people thinking they kidnapped Beth, why? Why would they? Why would they put forth that much effort to go find and take people when they already clearly have a perfectly good trap set where people come to them? I will be pretty disappointed if the show says they did just to reunite the group tbh.

On what scale is an 8.5 not absolutely fantastic...IGN's video game rating scale?

And about people thinking they kidnapped Beth, why? Why would they? Why would they put forth that much effort to go find and take people when they already clearly have a perfectly good trap set where people come to them? I will be pretty disappointed if the show says they did just to reunite the group tbh.

On a scale that it is the season's finale..

^ In the comic, the guy

wanted to kill himself but then changed his mind at the very last second, not really leaving himself enough time to escape. The closeup of him getting his face ripped off looked exactly the same as the imagery in the comic, was *censored*ing awesome.

My thoughts on the significance of the "A", which was also the name of the episode.

I dunno if they will call the next episodes B, C, D or whatever, but it was very obvious that they were keeping the group on the A route, and there was dialogue and evidence of a B route. Maybe this is some kind of level system. A is where they arrive, then on to B for fattening up or some shit, C for holding them before D killing them. I don't really have any detailed theory, but obviously there is going to be a race against time to escape as they plunge further into Terminus and get closer to death. The baby stuff on the floor might have been to get people to think about the baby and Carol's group already being there, but I actually think it's what they are feeding the people who arrive.

My theory on Beth includes another comic spoiler in terms of a character we haven't seen yet. No idea if they have been confirmed for the show or not, but here it is. You've been warned.

I think Beth may have been taken by Father Gabriel, not necessarily kidnapped. I believe he may have been at Terminus in the past, or at least knowns of its existence and what they are doing there, and was also aware of the hunters. As you could see by the state of the church Beth and Daryl were at, it was very well kept and the bodies there were all suited up as if the current situation in the world was normal. Maybe he felt guilt for turning people away from his church during the outbreak. Or maybe Terminus slowly over time began to become more and more deranged and he got out whilst he could. Either way, it is possible that he is trying to protect Beth. Maybe they will come across the messages Maggie left and/or Carol's group, and decide to try and break the group out, using Father Gabriel's knowledge (if he has any) of Terminus. I know Rick buried that bag supplies in case things went south, but maybe the others will come across it. I mean, there's no way Daryl or Michonne get out of Terminus without their trademark weapons. There seemed to be some pretty heavy shit in that bag, smgs and stuff, maybe some grenades, enough to cause some serious panic. Whatever happens serious shit is gunna go down and that *Censored* with the backpack gotta die soon.

Archived