The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crazy episode. Maybe the craziest one of the entire series. I mean...we saw that shit coming, but yeah...

I'd say it's probably the most disturbing episode to date, not just in this series. Could kind of see where it was going but even so it was still kind of shocking to watch. Have to say Melissa McBride and the girl who plays Lizzie were fantastic.

I feel like the burned walkers came from that large cloud of smoke we saw all episode.

I think that's pretty obvious. I was hoping they would actually show what the source of that smoke was though. It might be one of those things they come back to...maybe even on the next episode. Maybe it was something related to one of the other characters nearby.

I thought it was probably

the house Daryl and Beth burned down. I'm sure it's been mentioned before that the zombies are attracted to fire because they only really react to light, movement and sound. But then again thinking about it, it seemed so close to where they were in this episode that you'd think Daryl would have been able to track the deer and whatever. One of those zombies looked insane, like it was from Mordor wearing armour or some shit.

Tyrese be like

D4SDllh.jpg

The lady who plays Carol pointed out on the Talking Dead, that:

Tyreese lost his girlfriend and found her burned corpse...and this episode focused around all of those burned zombies. The sight of the smoke, the smell of the smoke...seeing the crispy walkers, etc. It was all put there to make Carol's admission of guilt that much worse.

so did they kill the baby to cuz as there were leaving there was 3 graves

There were already graves in the yard. The two girls were looking at them earlier in the episode when Mika asked Lizzie if she was sad because there was a baby buried there (there were tiny shoes hanging on the cross). As mentioned, Judith is fine, she was being carried in a little baby carrier thing.

After watching this episode a 2nd time, still ends in shock. That episode was really intense.

Still can't blieve it's donw to the final 2 episodes of the season. Have a feeling the last episode of the season will end with a strong cliff hanger that will bug many till the start of season 5 as it did at the end of season 2(season 3... not so much).

Terminus being completely unlocked is some bullshit. They went through two gates with nobody to greet them and no locks. You mean to tell me that the place with signs all over the train tracks just has open doors and nobody has jacked them up? Not believable at all. Even if Terminus is some sort of facade for something more sinister, they would still need to have their gates locked.

Terminus being completely unlocked is some bullshit. They went through two gates with nobody to greet them and no locks. You mean to tell me that the place with signs all over the train tracks just has open doors and nobody has jacked them up? Not believable at all. Even if Terminus is some sort of facade for something more sinister, they would still need to have their gates locked.

Yeah, I really surprised by that too. It's a welcome sanctuary and everything, but they don't even keep some visible measure of security in case? Really big screwup oversight there.

Archived