The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sucks that they finally made Mika (sp?) likable, and then killed her off. That's kinda how this show operates though. You go through the whole season, thinking "this character is completely lame and useless"...then they make that person likeable and kill them off in a single episode. I mean...I didn't dislike Mika. She was just a kid, but for all intents and purposes, she was basically just useless. She really became a much more interesting character in this episode...especially the thing with the smoke.

Punk is being way too quiet on Talking Dead. It's weird.

I feel like the burned walkers came from that large cloud of smoke we saw all episode.

I think that's pretty obvious. I was hoping they would actually show what the source of that smoke was though. It might be one of those things they come back to...maybe even on the next episode. Maybe it was something related to one of the other characters nearby.

I feel like the burned walkers came from that large cloud of smoke we saw all episode.

I think that's pretty obvious. I was hoping they would actually show what the source of that smoke was though. It might be one of those things they come back to...maybe even on the next episode. Maybe it was something related to one of the other characters nearby.

I was thinking either Darryl's group, or Terminus myself.

The little house that Daryl and Beth burned two weeks ago?

The little house that Daryl and Beth burned two weeks ago?

Oh shiz!...I bet you're right.

Great example of my brain not working at all.

Oh wtf for some reason my brain keeps thinking these episodes are all chronologically after each other

Archived